(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,122 posts
  • 1,558 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by bkaelin
  • Topic is favorited by 376 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,402 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5amigos (resized).JPG
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a8 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a3 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2798 (resized).jpg
65DD7314-5C4F-4F68-8832-FA7B8D57D338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3707 (resized).JPG
IMG_3704 (resized).JPG
IMG_3702 (resized).JPG
IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
jp (resized).jpg
goldeneye (resized).jpg
chimp_throwing_rock_corbis (resized).jpg
ta4 (resized).jpg
ta3 (resized).jpg
ta2 (resized).jpg
ta1 (resized).jpg

There are 14122 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 283.
#1501 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

this one is in A1 condition and has some pretty cool artwork.

Amazing collection of white girls those Arabic men managed to keep.......

#1502 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Amazing collection of white girls those Arabic men managed to keep.......

white girls like the water bongs!

#1503 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to me! This creature is pretty slick and the LCD mod is too cool

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I also picked up this project. Today was a good day!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1504 3 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I also picked up this project. Today was a good day!!

Nice CFTBL, and son of a bitch!!! I've been looking for a Haunted House forever, and can never find one that someone is willing to sell for a reasonable price (as most of them need work). Perhaps I should come hang out in Kentucky for a week or two.

#1505 3 years ago

This is a few weeks old but I picked up a beautiful TZ to join my ST pro.

image.jpeg

#1506 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nice CFTBL, and son of a bitch!!! I've been looking for a Haunted House forever, and can never find one that someone is willing to sell for a reasonable price (as most of them need work). Perhaps I should come hang out in Kentucky for a week or two.

I drove 4 and half hours one way for the haunted house and decided to buy the CFTBL too. It made the trip not as painful lol.

#1507 3 years ago

I drove 4 and half hours one way for the haunted house and decided to buy the CFTBL too. It made the trip not as painful lol.

After repinning some connectors this is now a working project

#1508 3 years ago

Star Trek followed me home today. Early Christmas to me and special thanks to THEDARKNIGHT77 for an excellent transaction!

IMG_1571.jpg

#1509 3 years ago

Picked this up Sunday...set it up tonight and hit multiball on my second game. Thanks to jkashani for a smooth transaction and nice game. Hope the Star Trek is treating you well.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1510 3 years ago

Got another!

IMG_2602.jpg

#1511 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Picked this up Sunday...set it up tonight and hit multiball on my second game. Thanks to jkashani for a smooth transaction and nice game. Hope the Star Trek is treating you well.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Black hole might end up being next for me on the list. Once I get this haunted house 100% I will only want one more. Lol. Looks awesome.

#1512 3 years ago

I will only want one more.

Suuure. Riiight.

#1513 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Suuure. Riiight.

Lol. I see how that read now. I want all of them. I meant to say once I get the haunted house running right I will only want black hole more.

#1514 3 years ago

A great Christmas this year. Life is good when you buy your own gifts. A couple of red beauties for the holidays.image.jpg

#1515 3 years ago

I will only want one more. Lol. Looks awesome.

I said that right after I bought my first, then again after my second. That was a year ago and now I have 7. The only reason I don't have more is because I'm out of space in my temp gameroom and had to throw WoZ in the dining room. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't tolerate any more than one game in the dining room.

#1516 3 years ago

Very stoked to finally get this, loving how smoothly this plays!

GOT_1.jpg

GOT_2.jpg

#1517 3 years ago

made myself a xmas present

image.jpeg

#1518 3 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Picked up this JM today dont really know much about this pin but heard it plays fast and gives u a hand job! Merry Christmas!

#1519 3 years ago

Grail pin #1 acquired!!!

EDIT: I found this pin "in the wild" at a local bowling alley. Tracked down the owner/operator and after 2 years, he finally sold it to me!

TOTAN1.jpg
TOTAN2.jpg
TOTAN2A.jpg
TOTAN4.jpg
TOTAN5.jpg
TOTAN6.jpg

#1520 3 years ago

Black hole might end up being next for me on the list. Once I get this haunted house 100% I will only want one more. Lol. Looks awesome.

It's always just one more...LOL. You bring a game home thinking that's it...than you're online looking to see what else is out there within hours. I wonder if there is an anti-pinball medication I could take? (at least to settle me down for a couple months)

#1521 3 years ago

Lol. I see how that read now. I want all of them. I meant to say once I get the haunted house running right I will only want black hole more.

When you're done with HH, maybe we can talk.

#1522 3 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Picked up this JM today dont really know much about this pin but heard it plays fast and gives u a hand job! Merry Christmas!

Great find and fun game. Merry Christmas!!

#1523 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Very stoked to finally get this, loving how smoothly this plays!

GOT_1.jpg GOT_2.jpg

Nice candy cabinet too!

DSCF4731_(resized).JPG

#1524 3 years ago

Did my biggest pin haul about a week ago. There are 7 more I also picked up from this load that aren't pictured.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#1525 3 years ago

Picked this up about a month ago but kept forgetting to take a photo

Went halves with a friend, whom I'll buy out after the holidays. Mystic is a pretty cool game - very strategic and can be quite challenging. She's in really nice shape, with great playfield graphics and a very nice backglass. It will need some lamp sockets replacements and the Player 4 display needs a new connector but works fine if you fiddle with it a bit. I'm hoping to get to that during the holiday downtime. We had to do some work on worn playfield holes around most of the wire guides but that was minor.

All in all, an enjoyable addition to the collection.

MysticScore1_(resized).JPG

#1526 3 years ago

Always liked Mystic...the PF looks a little like X's & O's.

#1527 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I don't have more is because I'm out of space in my temp gameroom and had to throw WoZ in the dining room. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't tolerate any more than one game in the dining room.

There's always room for another LOL!!! Even in the dining room or kitchen, all you have to do is get her a removable wooden block to mod it out, and convince her that when placed over the playfield the machine will double as either an island or a chopping block to assist her with food preparation. #laydownthelaw hahaha

#1528 3 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

EDIT: I found this pin "in the wild" at a local bowling alley. Tracked down the owner/operator and after 2 years, he finally sold it to me!

Nice patience....and it definitely paid off!!!!! Great game and fantastic find.

#1529 3 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Picked this up about a month ago but kept forgetting to take a photo

Son of a bitch!!! I've been looking for a Mystic forever. Can never find one close to my area. Was it reasonably priced? Awesome game, great artwork. Happy Holidays to you.

#1531 3 years ago

Picked up a Zaccaria Farfalla yesterday.
I feel I paid too much for it, but ok, can't always be lucky. There is lot of rust and the playfield itself needs a fair amount of touch ups around the inserts, but nothing that is impossible.
Electronics look ok, but not tested yet.
Looks decent, if you don't check it out from close
Looks ok, not that much paint touch ups needed on the cabinet
Rusty ramp and some fungus that came through some cracks
Rusty
Someone could not count to 10 ...
Rust, Williams replacement flippers, paint touch up needed

farfalla_(resized).jpg

#1532 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Nice candy cabinet too!

Thank you sir! I've had it for ages, it was my gateway drug to pinballs hah. Yours looks very nice, is it a 29? Mine's a 25, prior to my present house it was perfect for small apartments. Dreading the day the monitor goes bad

#1533 3 years ago

Brought home a beautiful original MM today, fantastic Xmas gift to myself

Another beauty passes through the halls (which of course are decked) in Rockland Pinball!

image_(resized).jpeg

#1534 3 years ago

Nice MM! Someday......

#1535 3 years ago

Yesterday, I was given this game. A friend just got his MMR, and he made room by gifting me a pin for past help. Nice, clean working! Happy Festivus.

20151223_142231_(resized).jpg

20151223_142250_(resized).jpg

20151223_142243_(resized).jpg

#1536 3 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

A friend just got his MMR, and he made room by gifting me a pin for past help.

I'd take the Joker Poker over MMR anyday! Congrats!

#1537 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Did my biggest pin haul about a week ago. There are 7 more I also picked up from this load that aren't pictured.

You made some good choices.
3rd edition EBD, F14, etc.
All classics.

#1538 3 years ago
Quoted from BelgianBaller:

Picked up a Zaccaria Farfalla yesterday.

The original "unicorn" pinball machine, congratulations.
All non-purist LEDs fans would be very proud!
I would just love to see this machine all in LED puke, it would bring a new meaning to the term.

#1539 3 years ago

I brought home a WW 2 days ago. I now have 2 machines

image_(resized).jpeg

#1540 3 years ago

Wow, looks like a nice clean WW.

#1541 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrmblr2:

I brought home a WW 2 days ago. I now have 2 machines

Great looking game...and awesome pic with the kids playing!

#1542 3 years ago

20151219_150558_(resized).jpg

20151219_150533_(resized).jpg

20151219_150540_(resized).jpg

#1543 3 years ago

Nice tommy...jealous

#1544 3 years ago

*intro voice*

Previously on AMC's the Walking Dead.......!

cffd4b84518777966ec92e6657b2763613fa22eb_(resized).jpg20151229_000650_(resized).jpg20151228_234232_(resized).jpg

#1545 3 years ago

IMVE...

image_(resized).jpeg

#1546 3 years ago

Wow congrats on the Iron man Brian! Still can't believe you can get your car in there with that great collection.

#1547 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Wow congrats on the Iron Man Brian! Still can't believe you can get your car in there with that great collection.

Hehe ... It all fits, but only just. I think I can fit either one more pin, or two vids if I remove a shelving unit, but then I'm done. I'll have to sell or get a storage unit.

#1548 3 years ago

Brought this beauty home today

foto_(2)_(resized).JPG

#1549 3 years ago

Corvette just arrived. Sorry no pix yet.

#1550 3 years ago

They dont come any cheesier than this...

20151230_192844_(resized).jpg

20151230_194232_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 14122 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 283.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside