(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,530 posts
  • 2,291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Freeplay40
  • Topic is favorited by 578 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBD (resized).jpg
DSCF0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0265 (resized).jpg
DSCF0154 (resized).JPG
DSCF0150 (resized).JPG
DSCF0151 (resized).JPG
DSCF0145 (resized).JPG
DSCF0147 (resized).JPG
DSCF0144 (resized).JPG
20240309_182522 (resized).jpg
IMG_9394 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9393 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9382 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9379 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9381 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9380 (resized).JPEG

There are 28,530 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 571.
#801 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

These three just left

Any guesses?

I'll also guess Cyclone on the Williams game.
The blue one is Seawitch (1st choice), Star Gazer (2nd choice)
The yellow one is a little tougher...Skateball (1st choice), Fireball II (2nd choice)

#802 8 years ago

Dang Doo

You're good!

Star Gazer and Skateball are correct

#803 8 years ago

Man, you're really rollin' in some good games!

#804 8 years ago

Only Back Glass from Steve at BGRESTO Fire Queen & Hang Glider

glass_001.jpgglass_001.jpg

glass_008.jpgglass_008.jpg

#805 8 years ago

Bought my first pin! A Dr. Dude in pretty good condition, could use a little fixing up, but otherwise perfectly functional and just as fun as I remember.

I played it over 10 years ago while at college, and fell in love with it. Been making do with the Pinball Arcade app emulation in the meantime. So glad to finally own it for real!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#806 8 years ago

Congrats on joining the Dr. Dude club! Was this the one on ebay last week sold outta Philly by any chance?

#807 8 years ago
Quoted from BenTheCartoon:

Bought my first pin! A Dr. Dude in pretty good condition, could use a little fixing up, but otherwise perfectly functional and just as fun as I remember.
I played it over 10 years ago while at college, and fell in love with it. Been making do with the Pinball Arcade app emulation in the meantime. So glad to finally own it for real!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice.. Missing your Big Shot Figure, I am not surprised..

#808 8 years ago

Love the Doc and Marty portraits.

#809 8 years ago

Picked up these guys today

P&S Company Tom Tom
Chicago Coin Criss Cross Hockey

Here a video to the tom tom gameplay

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#810 8 years ago

tom tom very neat! never saw one before

#811 8 years ago

Just brought in a high end restoration of A 1989 Bally Mousin Around

1440786446866.jpg1440786446866.jpg

1440786479367.jpg1440786479367.jpg

1440786547595.jpg1440786547595.jpg

#812 8 years ago

Just received this today.kiss le.jpgkiss le.jpg And this last weekend.lord of the rings 1.jpglord of the rings 1.jpg

#813 8 years ago

TWD Pro last week and ST TNG last night.

2015-08-28_gamessofar.jpg2015-08-28_gamessofar.jpg

#814 8 years ago

Busted open KISS last night
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#815 8 years ago

Took a chance yesterday and went to look at a machine...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#816 8 years ago

I got this one and was pleasantly surprised. I made an offer sight unseen and was rewarded with a beauty. It had a shorted switch on the kicker. The center pop bumper has the light wire broken, but otherwise, it's 100% cherry.

2015-08-28_19.40.23.jpg2015-08-28_19.40.23.jpg

2015-08-28_19.40.08.jpg2015-08-28_19.40.08.jpg

#817 8 years ago

Monopoly, is that you?

I love the look of Mustang. Hope to own one someday.

#818 8 years ago

Judge dredd for me

20150829_130709.jpg20150829_130709.jpg

20150829_132829.jpg20150829_132829.jpg

#819 8 years ago

Just picked up a Last Action Hero

image.jpgimage.jpg

#820 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Monopoly, is that you?

Yessir. Turned out to be HUO when I got there and I couldn't load it fast enough.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#821 8 years ago

Was it cheap because HUO is kinda standard for sterns.

#822 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I was very happy with the price.

Also, I've seen Monopoly on location a bunch out here in New England and it really does seem to earn.

#823 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Monopoly is a bargain of a pin. There's TONS of stuff on the playfield. 3 ramps, 4 flippers, 6 pop bumpers, Lawlor design, GREAT flow. and you can still find them for 2K or slightly more. It's a great game. Good dots and sound too.

I love the Monopoly we got. Clean up really nice and was only 2K. Not sure what you paid for the HUO one, but I would say it was woth it.

Chris

#824 8 years ago

Yeah I wasn't trolling. I played a Monopoly at Funspot in May on vacation. It's one of the cheaper sterns and if I ever found one (and had the money at the same time) I would definitely buy it. Great find.

#825 8 years ago

Picked up a nice white water and high speed today.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#826 8 years ago

Just picked up an Atari Atarians. Now I should be able to confirm and add some of the missing pinwiki info about this game, since there's a few differences between this one and later Atari games.

The game coins up and flips, but the displays were out. It very well might be just a fuse!

Not only is this game fairly uncommon, but one interesting thing about this particular game is that the original owl-eye coin door was replaced with a Bally video arcade game coin door--likely because the owl-eye coin door was easy to defeat with the coin-on-a-string trick. Luckily, I already found a spare owl-eye coin door that I can use to replace it.

I now have 4 examples of the 6 Atari themes produced (not counting Hercules). I just need Time 2000 and Space Riders to complete the Atari collection.

Here's a couple photos of it still wrapped up as I was unloading it.

20150830194716466.jpg20150830194716466.jpg20150830194849274.jpg20150830194849274.jpg

#827 8 years ago

Here is a better pic of the white water once I got it home. Still haven't set up the high speed.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#828 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just picked up an Atari Atarians. Now I should be able to confirm and add some of the missing pinwiki info about this game, since there's a few differences between this one and later Atari games.
The game coins up and flips, but the displays were out. It very well might be just a fuse!
Not only is this game fairly uncommon, but one interesting thing about this particular game is that the original owl-eye coin door was replaced with a Bally video arcade game coin door--likely because the owl-eye coin door was easy to defeat with the coin-on-a-string trick. Luckily, I already found a spare owl-eye coin door that I can use to replace it.
I now have 4 examples of the 6 Atari themes produced (not counting Hercules). I just need Time 2000 and Space Riders to complete the Atari collection.
Here's a couple photos of it still wrapped up as I was unloading it.
20150830194716466.jpg 20150830194849274.jpg

was the backglass nice?

#829 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

was the backglass nice?

Yep, just about perfect, except for a few small flakes missing along the bottom black border.

#830 8 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Congrats on joining the Dr. Dude club! Was this the one on ebay last week sold outta Philly by any chance?

Yep! Sorry if I sniped it from you.

Quoted from dmbjunky:

Love the Doc and Marty portraits.

Thanks! I drew them myself.

I'm going to be posting a restoration post regarding this machine with lots of pictures and questions, since this is my first machine, and I'm a real newbie at this. I already replaced a couple of the plastics and rubber rings, but the electronics side of it is a little daunting.

#831 8 years ago

Been a busy two weeks for me. Sold ACDC prem and xmen pro and replaced them with a really nice Baywatch, a decent Scared stiff that needs some tlc and a beautiful STTNG, and still had significant cash left over! Now to figure out all the rules on these games.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#832 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

nice dude! Looks like you have another couple weeks on the f2k stuff. Here' what I got wed. This is my embryon train. In order to hide it from my gal so as to not ruin the surprise I have to put all away when she comes over lol. This was as a damn nice example to begin with. wish I had taken some pics before the teardown. Should have it totally done by sunday. all deluxed up good 'n proper. left the lightboard and inside the backbox alone as it was already really clean. everything else completely disassembled tumbled, polished, buffed, painted, touched up, clearcoated, new plastic'd etc. that's game number 31 in 16 months...embryontrain.jpg

31 in 16 months! That's crazy! You do nice work so I'm sure they will look better than new!

#833 8 years ago

I'd love to get a Monopoly. Not sure why, just really like it. All the one's I've seen have been on location. I think I've played it in 3 different locations.

#834 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I'd love to get a Monopoly. Not sure why, just really like it. All the one's I've seen have been on location. I think I've played it in 3 different locations.

great game. I have rotated sterns out before but this one is keeper. good family fun like Jurassic park

#835 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Picked up a nice White Water and High Speed today.
image.jpg

I know where you got those...

#836 8 years ago

You sure do use a lot of wrap ForceFlow.

Hey Woody, is there anywhere close you've seen a monopoly on location?

#837 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Hey Woody, is there anywhere close you've seen a Monopoly on location?

You might have to come over to my neck of the woods - there's one on location in Newport, KY.

#838 8 years ago

Picked up a Royal Flush today. Backglass is super nice, Playfield and cab are average. Plays fine after a couple of adjustments. Overall very happy with it!

IMG_20150831_174244.jpgIMG_20150831_174244.jpg

IMG_20150831_105951.jpgIMG_20150831_105951.jpg

#839 8 years ago

Just got this in the house been putting a few games on it fun game so far !!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#840 8 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Picked up a Royal Flush today. Backglass is super nice, Playfield and cab are average. Plays fine after a couple of adjustments. Overall very happy with it!

The more important question is; did the cat approve?

#841 8 years ago

Officially kitty cat approved.

#842 8 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

I know where you got those...

Cost me whirlwind which was my favorite game. I'd had it for a long time though so I guess it was time to mix it up

#843 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yeah, but it's cheap--it works out to about $20 per roll of 18"x1500' and is enought for several pins. It keeps the dings and scratches at bay when moving and transporting, so I figure it's worthwhile.

#844 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yeah, but it's cheap--it works out to about $20 per roll of 18"x1500' and is enought for several pins. It keeps the dings and scratches at bay when moving and transporting, so I figure it's worthwhile.

Agreed. I cannot begin to explain how many times wrap has saved the bottom edges of a the cabinet as I slide games in and out of the vehicle. At $20 a roll I use a ton also. Now if I can just keep from getting dizzy every time I wrap one up lol.

#845 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Hey Woody, is there anywhere close you've seen a Monopoly on location?

Main Street Amusements (http://www.msamuse.com/) in Lafayette currently has one. I try to head there about once a month.

#846 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Cost me Whirlwind which was my favorite game. I'd had it for a long time though so I guess it was time to mix it up

You got both of them for Whirlwind?

#847 8 years ago

IMG_0374.jpegIMG_0374.jpeg

#848 8 years ago

Just finally got my Fish Tales in this weekend! I was a bit nervous since it is an import from Italy, but it looks and plays wonderfully!

Fish Tales Gameplay.jpgFish Tales Gameplay.jpg

Fish Tales PF Lower.jpgFish Tales PF Lower.jpg
The lower playfield shows the standard fish insert wear, but other than that, it's very clean. Just needs new posts and rubbers.

Fish Tales PF Upper.jpgFish Tales PF Upper.jpg
The upper doesn't look bad either IMO. I might end up replacing the boat ramp since it's a bit scratched up.

#849 8 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

You got both of them for Whirlwind?

Nope. Lol. That would have been nice though.

#850 8 years ago

Kind of off topic but has there been any kind of mod to the bottom of a machine so you can slide it in and out of a car and not mess up the bottom of the cab. I'm thinking metal L channel.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cary, NC
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
€ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pin-Decals
Toppers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
There are 28,530 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 571.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.