(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,069 posts
  • 1,555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Y3AG3R
  • Topic is favorited by 375 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,354 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EEB18F85-22C1-4D5F-A5A7-8D0013DA958E (resized).jpeg
F6F67B98-22F0-4208-B46B-D5318A736F8A (resized).jpeg
2FABE414-2918-41DD-A126-F0757B38F848 (resized).jpeg
E07FD6F6-BD4D-4272-A89F-169EEEF1E6DC (resized).jpeg
5J5A2517 (resized).JPG
5J5A2516 (resized).JPG
IMG_4749 (resized).jpg
IMG_4767 (resized).jpg
IMG_3255.HEIC (resized).jpeg
20191112_123129 (resized).jpg
1A625173-6FF2-456F-B34A-05E20A74712E (resized).jpeg
BF92A5F8-8AD1-46E7-BBB3-A45B16F75702 (resized).jpeg
FD3B958A-9846-433A-A1D3-4491B5E245E7 (resized).jpeg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
CE3 (resized).jpg

There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 282.
#751 4 years ago

I'd like to see footage of all that stuff Gundam has because a lot of it I had never heard of before his post. Those MACs are interesting and I really like horse based arcade games like that grand national. Some of it might be on youtube though, haven't checked yet.

#752 4 years ago

To my understanding none of those games you mentioned have any video feed showing gameplay

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBiohazard:

Super Jealous of that INDER Moon Light, once ya cleaned it up could ya film abit of footage of gameplay?

And yes I plan on making videos of the Moon Light and really any game I have that there's either awful video, or no video at all. Moon Light is on my top priority because I would like to fulfill a promise to the individual I bought it from and take it to the Cleveland Pinball & Arcade show for free play if at all possible. I will also be bringing that grand national. The Sega cowboy is getting the royal treatment right now so that can be ready for the show as well.

#754 4 years ago

Found this one on Saturday.

20150815_164328.jpg

#755 4 years ago

I had one of those Sega Grand National's that came from an amusement park's arcade in northern Ohio over 25 years ago. I sold it to Mike Pacek at the York show several years ago. Cool game where you press the button to cause the horse to jump obstacles on the moving belt that simulates turf. The cabinet graphics are printed in the formica laminate so the artwork is pretty durable on these games.

Jim

#756 4 years ago

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

#757 4 years ago

Brought home this Bally Hokus Pokus in the wee hours of the morning. I think the LEDs may have to go...

DSCN3885.JPG

DSCN3890.JPG

#758 4 years ago

Brought home my first pinball machine

image.jpg

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Brought home my first pinball machine
image.jpg

Congrats!!

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Brought home this Bally Hokus Pokus in the wee hours of the morning. I think the LEDs may have to go...
DSCN3885.JPG
DSCN3890.JPG

That game looks to be in awesome condition! Congrats!

#761 4 years ago

In the trailer heading home. Brought the rv and made a weekend trip to the Cincinnati area. 20150822_155916.jpg Picked up a Gottlieb Victory And a Data East Time Machine

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

That game looks to be in awesome condition! Congrats!

Thanks! It never ceases to amaze me the condition that some of these 40 year old games can still be in.

#763 4 years ago

So this is strange. I'm out in the driveway replacing the brakes on my car, when a truck pulling a trailer drives in. The guy gets out and says he's a friend of a guy I know that I've done some pinball work for. Says he's just picked up a game and wants to know if I'm interested. Can't pass up a deal on a Magnotron. Wasn't even looking.

20150822_164444.jpg

#764 4 years ago

Made a run to NH yesterday for a Williams Grand Prix. She plays but will be a bit of a project - just the way I like them

Backglass will need replacement, with some large worn-away areas at the bottom. Fortunately BGResto has already done these.

DSCN1265.JPG

Overall, the playfield isn't bad. It's filthy however and will need a good cleaning at minimum, though this may be one I send out for restoration. It's got two broken drop targets and the pop bumper platters are shot.

DSCN1268.JPG

DSCN1272.JPG

DSCN1274.JPG

DSCN1275.JPG

The cabinet and head are in surprisingly solid shape, with very little damage, though the artwork has faded badly. It looks pretty easy to repaint though. Someone had started on the head, as it's all white with no art, but it'll need going over again to touch it up.

DSCN1267.JPG

It looks like those broken drop targets are likely to be the hardest thing to find. If push comes to shove, I can probably make them from something else.

DSCN1269.jpg

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

So this is strange. I'm out in the driveway replacing the brakes on my car, when a truck pulling a trailer drives in. The guy gets out and says he's a friend of a guy I know that I've done some pinball work for. Says he's just picked up a game and wants to know if I'm interested. Can't pass up a deal on a Magnotron. Wasn't even looking.
20150822_164444.jpg

I don't know if I'm more excited about your cool story, or the Cyclopes sitting in the background!!!

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I don't know if I'm more excited about your cool story, or the Cyclopes sitting in the background!!!

I'll vouch for the Cyclopes. What an awesome machine!

#767 4 years ago

Newest pick up. Bally Black Pyramid. Cabinet is in very bad shape. But the playfield is very nice, and to me that backglass is perfect!20150824_073049.jpg20150823_170811.jpg20150823_170819.jpg20150824_072848.jpg20150824_072854.jpg20150824_072905.jpg

#769 4 years ago

^^^^nice skypilot

#770 4 years ago

Picked up a really nice BW last week. Two lock bar holes are the only defects. Currently down because of a broken coil bracket.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

#771 4 years ago

Just picked up this beauty on Friday. It's been in home use since mid 80s.

Jayimage.jpgimage.jpg

#772 4 years ago

Centaur is a killer game! Congrats!

#773 4 years ago

Picked up BSD, JD, and Monopoly!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#775 4 years ago

Nice. I really like Monopoly.

#776 4 years ago

Was that Black Pyramid the one on Craigslist with the art missing on the left side of the cabinet? I was watching that one in case I got a wild hair.

Everytime I see a Centaur, I get lost in the hypnotic art. Awesome.

Nice toppers on Monopoly and Judge Dredd.

#777 4 years ago

Better late than never. Picked up AFM about a month ago. Over the last few weeks gave it new playfield and cabinet decals.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#778 4 years ago

MB arrived last Thursday

image.jpg

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Was that Black Pyramid the one on Craigslist with the art missing on the left side of the cabinet? I was watching that one in case I got a wild hair.

Yeah it was. The side art is pretty wrecked. Aside from the broken flipper (physically broken) and no music, it's in pretty good shape

#780 4 years ago

Good luck with the repairs. It looks fun. Maybe you'll have to do that mod TNT did with the led moving target.

#781 4 years ago

Really nice DMD pins! I've been going old school lately. My most recent purchase:
Bowling Queen playfield.jpgWedgehead row.jpg
Love the three lit pinball machines in the background on the backglass.

Bowling_Queen_backglass.jpg

#782 4 years ago

Hey that is a cool backglass. I think that one lady just got a jackpot. Can you tell if the pins in the backglass are modeled after real pins?

#783 4 years ago

I'm told they are Flipper Clown, Gaucho, and Bowling Queen. I think it's a delightful pin, a great period piece (1964). I saw it at Pintastic and have been wanting to get one since then. Another Pinsider (JR) tipped me off to this one in Florida. Love it!

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Hey that is a cool backglass. I think that one lady just got a jackpot. Can you tell if the pins in the backglass are modeled after real pins?

I dunno.....maybe she's pissed because her ball drained and she's giving it the knee.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Good luck with the repairs. It looks fun. Maybe you'll have to do that mod TNT did with the led moving target.

I saw that video while researching the game. Definately considering it.

#786 4 years ago

Oh boy can't wait to set these up

image.jpg

#787 4 years ago

I can't quite make out what you have there pdxmonkey, but I do like the van. Pretty roomy for pins, I assume.

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I can't quite make out what you have there pdxmonkey, but I do like the van. Pretty roomy for pins, I assume.

One in the middle looks like Swords of Fury based on the little bit of cabinet art I can see. Can't see enough of the others!

#789 4 years ago

The middle one is definately SoF. No clue on the others.

#790 4 years ago

The blue one in back looks like Frontier.

#791 4 years ago

Picked this one up last Friday. waiting on a few parts from Steve, but I have already put 100 games on it already (at least) So far it is the neighborhoods favorite.

pf-full.jpg
pf-back.jpg
pf-pf.jpg

#792 4 years ago

There's a Pro Football available not too far away from me. Those vari-targets look interesting.

#793 4 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

One in the middle looks like Swords of Fury based on the little bit of cabinet art I can see. Can't see enough of the others!

Quoted from dothedoo:

The blue one in back looks like Frontier.

You guys are good!
Bk2k is the third one
(Probably impossible to guess from the pic)

#794 4 years ago

These three just left

Any guesses?

image.jpg

#795 4 years ago

Taxi, Funhouse, and... Cyclone?

#796 4 years ago

The blue one is Frontier?

#797 4 years ago

Wait, that blue one is a Stern. It's not a Stars is it?

#798 4 years ago

It is a Stern

Not Stars

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Picked up this past weekend
INDER Moon Light
Mac NBA
Mac Space Train
EM Arcade Sega Basketball
EM Arcade Sega Cowboy
EM Arcade Sega Sea Devil
EM Arcade Sega Grand National
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_6.jpeg
image_7.jpeg

great score man!

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from groxin:

Just picked up this beauty on Friday. It's been in home use since mid 80s.
Jayimage.jpg image.jpg

nice dude! Looks like you have another couple weeks on the f2k stuff. Here' what I got wed. This is my embryon train. In order to hide it from my gal so as to not ruin the surprise I have to put all away when she comes over lol. This was as a damn nice example to begin with. wish I had taken some pics before the teardown. Should have it totally done by sunday. all deluxed up good 'n proper. left the lightboard and inside the backbox alone as it was already really clean. everything else completely disassembled tumbled, polished, buffed, painted, touched up, clearcoated, new plastic'd etc. that's game number 31 in 16 months...embryontrain.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 282.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside