(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,068 posts
  • 1,555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 375 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,350 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5J5A2517 (resized).JPG
5J5A2516 (resized).JPG
IMG_4749 (resized).jpg
IMG_4767 (resized).jpg
IMG_3255.HEIC (resized).jpeg
20191112_123129 (resized).jpg
1A625173-6FF2-456F-B34A-05E20A74712E (resized).jpeg
BF92A5F8-8AD1-46E7-BBB3-A45B16F75702 (resized).jpeg
FD3B958A-9846-433A-A1D3-4491B5E245E7 (resized).jpeg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
CE3 (resized).jpg
CE2 (resized).jpg
CE1 (resized).jpg
857A6337-F3AF-449D-918F-246ACF9EBBE3 (resized).jpeg
77917A4F-E3B0-406D-9657-E89602697B05 (resized).jpeg

There are 14068 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 282.
#5801 2 years ago

For a good time, call , , , , !!!

Love it.

#5802 2 years ago

867-5309

#5803 2 years ago

Classic

#5804 2 years ago

I got it, I got it

#5805 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Brought home a Sure Shot a couple of days ago. Before moving it into the basement I decided to leave it in the garage as we had a block party planned for the weekend and decided I would put the game out for everyone to enjoy. I also provided the entertainment(DJing & games), the community water slide, the outdoor movie, and the fireworks show. Kids loved the pinball machine!

That looks like a good time.

What happened to all of the trees ? I was looking at the houses and noticed there were no trees ?

ty
Brian

#5806 2 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

That looks like a good time.
What happened to all of the trees ? I was looking at the houses and noticed there were no trees ?
ty
Brian

Housing development is sitting on old farmland, so no trees except the tiny trees everyone has planted in the front yard. Development is only a couple of years of old.

#5807 2 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

A bit rough but solid projects... cabinets on both are solid, monte carlo's backglass is just about perfect 8 ball has some cracking started. Neither working, playfields have planking, wear and fade and some flaking. Both backglasses now in temprature controlled environment.

I always liked the cab/BG/PF art on Monte Carlo...or perhaps that's just my gambling problem when I'm near a roulette table. Could never find a good condition one locally though.

Quoted from Ballypin:

The 1972 Fireball I picked up on Saturday has some interesting history according to the backbox door. I forgot to ask the seller but I believe he said he bought it from Texas. The giveaways are the Cowboy sticker,

Rip that Cowgirls sticker the hell off that game!!! Bunch of criminals on that team....and I'm not just saying that because I'm an Eagles fan.

#5808 2 years ago

That number supposedly became available and was sold for some ridiculous amount of money a few years ago. Don't know how phone numbers are worth money though...

#5809 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That number supposedly became available and was sold for some ridiculous amount of money a few years ago. Don't know how phone numbers are worth money though...

Would be perfect for Jenny Craig

#5810 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Why would anyone want that number anyway? I read an article years ago about someone who had that number by chance in a particular area code and they got all sorts of strange phone calls constantly.

[edit]: Then again, it could be a goldmine for a paid adult entertainment phone line

#5811 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

The 1972 Fireball I picked up on Saturday has some interesting history according to the backbox door. I forgot to ask the seller but I believe he said he bought it from Texas. The giveaways are the Cowboy sticker, 92.5 KZPS FM (Dallas) and Joe's info from Whicita Falls. I tried goggling Tramp's but had no luck finding where it is or (most likely) was. The old Bud Man sticker brings back memories. Ski Beech is North Carolina.

Nice! I've stayed at Ski Beech in NC a few times. Lots of Beech trees in that area

Total score on the sticker, if you ever decide on selling it, pm me

#5812 2 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Nice! I've stayed at Ski Beech in NC a few times. Lots of Beech trees in that area
Total score on the sticker, if you ever decide on selling it, pm me

If you really want the sticker, I'll send it to ya for the cost of postage. It doesn't jive with the Texas vibe. That assumes I can remove it in one piece with a razor blade. No, the machine does not come with it

#5813 2 years ago

Really loving this one. No ghosting (yet haha)... fast as hell... light and sound are superb. Haters be damned, I'm super stoked!

IMG_5863 (resized).JPG

IMG_5855 (resized).JPG

IMG_5862 (resized).JPG

#5814 2 years ago

Setup TWD and it's become Rocko's new fav hangout spot.

TWD pinball (resized).jpg

#5815 2 years ago

My first bingo!

01212_6tmWjQsYnNq_1200x900 (resized).jpg

DSCF2822 (resized).JPG

00202_c9MjQXqnaPT_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Another game that I have no idea how I will get working.

#5816 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

My first bingo!

Another game that I have no idea how I will get working.

A new challenge. Congratulations!

#5817 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Really loving this one. No ghosting (yet haha)... fast as hell... light and sound are superb. Haters be damned, I'm super stoked!

Congrats. Is that the iconic Farrah Fawcett poster in the background? Nice

#5818 2 years ago

Finally got my favorite as a kid

In great condition for age the person before me has had it for 20 years will be giving a good clean do a service replace all rubbers and lighting to leds

I already changed all the backbox lights to LEDs but will need to order a few more

For playfield

It also has a few mods

20170728_223038 (resized).jpg

20170728_223044 (resized).jpg

20170728_223050 (resized).jpg

#5819 2 years ago

Also forgot to post this Flintstones i got 2 months ago set it up in my wearhouse its a fun game

Also had a game night with my nephews and my boys they all love it

20170704_110304 (resized).jpg

20170704_110259 (resized).jpg

20170505_183356 (resized).jpg

20170505_183629 (resized).jpg

#5820 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Congrats. Is that the iconic Farrah Fawcett poster in the background? Nice

#5821 2 years ago

A Two-fer!

DSCF1024 (resized).JPG

DSCF1029 (resized).JPG

DSCF1027 (resized).JPG

DSCF1032 (resized).JPG

#5822 2 years ago

Awesome game...great artwork, and some of the best audio and callouts. I keep thinking I'm going to list mine, but I can't bring myself to do it. Such a fun pin to play...love hearing her sing "jackpot"

IMG_1318 (resized).JPG

#5823 2 years ago

exactly. not yet. Mine had none on arrival either.. Notta ,zero. Now 3 inserts started. the ball is wild on this game so it impacts the playfield and drives the inserts downward / insert ghosting you shall have in( yoda voice )

#5824 2 years ago

I need to come over and play...Hopefully Star Wars was easier to get into your game room then the other two machines we moved...

#5825 2 years ago

Love the behind the flippers trick on that game.

Enjoy your Addams - It'd be very hard to part with mine,coming up ten years when I bought this German import.I like the look of that little book mod for it.Coloured the DMD earlier this year- LED version (glare guard a must)

#5827 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Nice pick up Chris!

Thanks! Phantom of the Opera was a long time search for a nice one. The Galaga isn't perfect, but it's a fun little game for sure!

Chris

#5828 2 years ago
Quoted from Dirtynerd:

Also forgot to post this Flintstones i got 2 months ago set it up in my wearhouse its a fun game
Also had a game night with my nephews and my boys they all love it

Congrates! Flintstones is a great game, massively underrated and those smart ramps are awesome and a feature I would love to have seen again, shame creativity like this has been lost on alot of modern pins.

#5829 2 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

I need to come over and play...Hopefully Star Wars was easier to get into your game room then the other two machines we moved...

Tuesday and Wednesday nights are always good, hit me up! Would love to see how other people do on it... it's so fast! I might be having more fun on this than my new AFMr.

Took all of ten minutes to get it in, half the weight and maybe 5 connectors to remove.

#5830 2 years ago

Wasn't today, but a few days ago! Close enough, right?

IMG_20170727_140603 (resized).jpg

#5831 2 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Wasn't today, but a few days ago! Close enough, right?

"So you want to mouse around?"
Great game! Ive had 2 and regret selling both.

#5832 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

"So you want to mouse around?"
Great game! Ive had 2 and regret selling both.

One of the toughest (and most rewarding) games we've ever owned. You can get a game that lasts a solid 15 minutes, or one that lasts literally 30 seconds. Keeps you coming back for more.

And if my five year old son can figure this game out, he'll be all set as a pinball player!

#5833 2 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

One of the toughest (and most rewarding) games we've ever owned. You can get a game that lasts a solid 15 minutes, or one that lasts literally 30 seconds. Keeps you coming back for more.
And if my five year old son can figure this game out, he'll be all set as a pinball player!

My boy was 6 or 7 when one came in house. He played it all the time and made him a better player. He kicks my butt on some pins now because of mouse.

#5834 2 years ago

Finally..... the hunt is over.

IMG_3938 (resized).JPG

#5835 2 years ago

Husky approved!! Jacky...not so much.

IMG_1299 (resized).JPG

#5836 2 years ago

Wasn't yesterday but this was my most recent acquisition!

IMG_2191 (resized).JPG

IMG_2193 (resized).JPG

#5837 2 years ago

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Found one close

DSCF0007 (resized).JPG

DSCF0005 (resized).JPG

DSCF0015 (resized).JPG

DSCF0013 (resized).JPG

DSCF0012 (resized).JPG

#5838 2 years ago

I got a call from a guy that I did work for on his Bally pinball machine for many years.
He called and needed drop targets so I gave him what I had. He called a few days a go
" I need you to pick this game up". So I did, it was F-R-E-E. I felt sorry for him and
gave him $20.00 bucks. Apparently, he did something to it and blew it up.
The game is a Bally Supersonic. Black cabinet, bubbled back glass, and worn playfield.
I know I need post pictures; but the game is pure ugly.

#5839 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I got a call from a guy that I did work for on his Bally pinball machine for many years.
He called and needed drop targets so I gave him what I had. He called a few days a go
" I need you to pick this game up". So I did, it was F-R-E-E. I felt sorry for him and
gave him $20.00 bucks. Apparently, he did something to it and blew it up.
The game is a Bally Supersonic. Black cabinet, bubbled back glass, and worn playfield.
I know I need post pictures; but the game is pure ugly.

Are you going to try and restore it or just play it how it is until it dies?

#5840 2 years ago

Cheap is good, free is better!

I was looking at one of those around me months ago. Amazing how some Craigslist sellers don't return email, calls, or other.

Good luck. Looking forward to the restoration.

#5841 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Are you going to try and restore it

How much money do you want to sink into a game that is not worth a lot?
I was planning on maybe making it into another Bally title. I still have to decide.

#5842 2 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Wasn't yesterday but this was my most recent acquisition!

Nice. Fair price?

#5843 2 years ago

deleted.

#5844 2 years ago

Bit delayed posting pics but here she is anyway one of the best looking games I have owned, very happy with it.

IMG_2981 (resized).JPGIMG_2984 (resized).JPGIMG_2990 (resized).JPG

#5845 2 years ago

It's been a fun few weeks

IMG_5027 (resized).JPG

IMG_4988 (resized).JPG

IMG_4999 (resized).JPG

IMG_5131 (resized).JPG

IMG_5132 (resized).JPG

IMG_5133 (resized).JPG

#5846 2 years ago

Im a real pushover when a system 1 comes up for sale got this cleo so up to 6 now

IMG_1571 (resized).JPG

#5847 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Nice. Fair price?

I think so, I've been wanting one for a while so I was pretty pumped to get one! You can't beat the music and light show!

#5848 2 years ago

Picked up a bright red cabinet I-500 that looks like almost new. This pin did not see a lot of play in the last 22 years. Love it.

i500 (resized).jpg

#5849 2 years ago

8 hours in the car to finally own a ST

IMG_0639 (resized).JPG

#5850 2 years ago

Brought this home today !!!

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 19.95
There are 14068 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 282.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside