(Topic ID: 152184)

What little thing drives you crazy?

By thall17

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 8 years ago

that visible piece of dust/debris stuck on the glass... but from the inside, everything else sparkles.

gotta take the glass off... again.

#77 8 years ago

i need reading glasses, when i need to fix something very small, can't find them.

someone playing your game and they shake the machine constantly, like it's a good thing, the last time they played was 20 years ago.

when someone's hitting both flipper buttons at the same time like it's a m-16.

when i forget tools in the machine.

still searching for the power switch on the front left side on GOT edited *** that's why i couldn't find it, it's on the right side.

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from pauloz:

All my games have the power switch at under the front right side.

see what i did there, it drives me nut.... lollll yeah front right side, damn it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-little-thing-drives-you-crazy?tu=beatmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.