Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by hocuslocus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

What size or what is the monitor is anyone putting in a Pinball 2000 like a Revenge from Mars or SWEP1?

I have seen people using a 19" - don't want to alter the cabinet - so I have to ask.....

#2 2 years ago

Todd from TNT has a video on YouTube and shows the monitor they use when they say those out.

#3 2 years ago

Yeah but that is a $300 monitor versus a used 19” lcd at a computer place maybe is $30-50. Granted that is a plug and play but that is still a huge price difference.

#4 2 years ago

Yeah its a 19" 4:3 LCD Screen you use, there is a special bracket you can buy online to help with mounting

#5 2 years ago

Quoted from wamonkey:What size or what is the monitor is anyone putting in a Pinball 2000 like a Revenge from Mars or SWEP1?
I have seen people using a 19" - don't want to alter the cabinet - so I have to ask.....

these

ebay.com link

widescreen will work but not as good. you'll need to get some vinyl tape or something for the edges.
I actually just installed mine a couple weeks ago.

I installed it using the lcd p2k mounting kit.
from
http://www.lockwhenlit.com/products.htm

you could go cheaper and build something yourself but who has the time

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside