(Topic ID: 75764)

What Kind of trade in do you give for a Gottlieb system 1?

By Three60in

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys, I have a pin for sale and I have someone that wants to trade in their gottlieb sys 1 game for my EM. Its a torch everything works but a drop target reset coil. Powers up, plays etc. I don't usually deal in EM's or old Gottliebs. Any advice would be great. If this happens the torch will be going on ebay starting at .01

#2 10 years ago

You have an EM for sale?

#3 10 years ago

Vulcan its in average shape. Works, a few plastics broken. Here's a more complete description.

ebay.com link: itm

$700 takes it.

#4 10 years ago

just my opinion, but Torch isn't a $700 game, so if you value your Vulcan at $700, then I'd want a few bucks along with Torch.

#5 10 years ago

For sure. I would agree. Im thinking torch is about a $400-$500 game. So anything under $300 for trade would make it worth my hassle.

#6 10 years ago

Gottlieb system 1's arn't very valuable for the most part. It's hard to even get $300 for working ones half of the time. Even then your sitting on them for awhile. Buck rogers with nice playfield and backglass took months to move at $500. Dragon you can't even give away for $200 half of the time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-kind-of-trade-in-do-you-give-for-a-gottlieb-system-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.