(Topic ID: 79154)

What kind of titles can I get around $3500-$4000?

By The-koontz

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider The-koontz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a nice pin ready to roll fully shopped. Can I get any decent tiles for that? Thanks!

#15 10 years ago

Thanks everyone so far! I am new and this would be my first pin. I'd would stretch to 4k if I had to, to find a great condition pin. I've been looking for a Corvette but haven't found one in the condition I want. The one I did find is at GRC and the price is slightly out of reach. Because of that I've been exploring other options, but Corvette would be my number 1 choice.

Like has been stated in above post, I'm just going to have to be patient and wait for the right one to come along. I'm sure it will eventually!

I've been combing both CL and eBay but things seem to be so far out of reach or not worth the condition and is way overpriced. That's what I've found so far is that a lot of pins I've been looking at have been priced pretty high.

I'll keep looking and something will turn up!

Thanks again so far with the suggestions, keep em coming!

#19 10 years ago

Thanks HOP, I'll send a PM to you. Thank you for your invitation I will take you up on your offer. I'd love to get 2 pins, I'd have to see if my space will allow for it though.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, for what I'm looking for I'm just not having any luck. For the price people are asking for their corvettes I expect them to be pretty damn nice. Everything else my wife wants are all out of reach. She has no idea but every pin she wants are crazy expensive, MM, TOM, SS, TOTAN, AFM, CFTBL and so on...

I'm a bit more realistic, at least I think so. I'm looking for a nice Corvette as mentioned, Back to the future, Star Wars etc...

I appreciate all the ideas, keep them coming. I'll have to find some suggestions to play and find in my price range!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider The-koontz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-kind-of-titles-can-i-get-around-3500-4000?tu=The-koontz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.