(Topic ID: 4935)

What is your second best Pinball Forum? (Pinside is the best)

By tk375

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-2.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pudluther.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 12 years ago

hi fellas....first post on pinside....i've been coming here for years to check out the stats on different pins, check out the top 100, etc. it's a great site. for whatever reason, i never realized there was a discussion forum here.

i've only posted on one other arcade/pinball forum, and that's KLOV. there are some really good guys over there (seen a few of them here already. ).

anywhoo.....just wanted to pop in and say hi and add my two pennies to the thread.

#36 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I thought I recognized the name. Isn't your avatar over there some kind of purple hippo animation? []
    Welcome to the Pinside forum! It's always great to have another member.

lol....yeah, i used to have the ass-spanking-purple-hippo thingy......changed it to my current avy here after the cocks won back to back national championships a couple of months ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pudluther.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-second-best-pinball-forum-pinside-is-the-best?tu=pudluther and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.