(Topic ID: 155611)

What is your overall consensus on Ghostbusters and who is buying.

By zr11990

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LarryMac
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
pasted_image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
11b5ib_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

All of you know I have never really liked Stern pins at all and have never had anything good to say about them. BUT, I found myself playing the newer Sterns over and over at the TPF forsaking all the others. My wife and I kept going back and forth to Kiss, TWDLE, Metallica, IM and of course GB when the line was not a mile long.

I'm paraphrasing Nate/Josh Shapre here, but totally agree. The quality of Sterns games over the last few years has been outstanding. IMHO, they have produced 5 or more games that rival the best the 90s ever saw. The hits seem to just keep on coming. They are new, reliable and really really fun.

My NIB sterns have been Spider-Man, ACDC Prem and STLE. No regrets. I'm in for a GB Prem as well. I played the pro about 10 games total and loved it. With headphones on, I heard a lot of the callouts and they were good. I think you will really enjoy this one.

#102 3 years ago

Really fun. Enjoyed the Pro at TPF. I'm in for a Prem. My last Prem was ACDC.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

I imagine some nay sayers will come out when the magna slings and/or hologram feature is revealed.
Remember how excited people were on ST laser starfield until was actually shown weeks later? So I'm predicting at least one of the two features will rub some people the wrong way and pinside will return to normal

I defintely remember the great laser debate. As an STLE owner, I still think it's pretty cool. It was just way over hyped. If you think of it as a neat lighting effect, it doesn't disappoint. I'm like Pavlov's dog with that mode. When I see the lights, I know fun multiball and easy jackpots are coming!

I have to laugh about GB controversy. The pro is a really fun game. I played it a lot at TPF and watched many more games being played. Even on very primitively code, it was really enjoyable.I would be happy to own one. As some one who ordered the premium, I broke my own rule of playing it first. I may very well go find an LE and play it before my premium shows up. If I don't like the effects, I can easily downgrade to the pro and get one heck of a fun game.

This thread needs more pictures. Here is one from TPF. You can see my ghost in it.

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside