(Topic ID: 155611)

What is your overall consensus on Ghostbusters and who is buying.

By zr11990

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LarryMac
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
pasted_image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
11b5ib_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 3 years ago

I think it looks great but I'll buy a Pre in a year, done with jumping the gun with NIB, let the code mature, let the mods come out be installed then grab a nice loaded GB's.

#43 3 years ago

I have to say for me one of the best aspects thats GB's brings to the pin market and hopefully is realized by all the manufactuers is that it doesn't have to be modern theme (film/TVetc.) in anyway to succeed in fact quite the opposite, so bring on Jaws, Blade Runner, Total Recall, Outer Limits, EvilDead etc. the fact that its GB's has created so much enthusiam and while not a must have for me it does possess that feeling of nostalgia and with in the real generation who actually buys pins, Aliens is on the right track and I know there are old themes being made but its hard to deny this titles impact, we seem to be in love with this game and so few of us have even tried it yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside