(Topic ID: 155611)

What is your overall consensus on Ghostbusters and who is buying.

By zr11990

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LarryMac
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
pasted_image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
11b5ib_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm just saying JT made a big deal about having 2x2 in lanes but so what? I've counted or cared one way or the other. What's next three in lanes? What are they good for?

More lanes = More awesome!

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anything new generates excitement

Except GOT which generated bad art and pro/le difference buzz or WWE which had layout and theme concerns or ST which was an ugly STTNG rip off or SMVE which was too expensive with stock cartoon art or Mustang... I think GB getting nearly all positive pre-release feedback here is by far an anomoly.

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I disagree on SM VE. Having played it at TPF quite a few times, I have to say that it is worth every penny in pure pin fun. I'm not a buyer, as I just received my Hobbit Smaug Edition and I have a GB LE on order. I only have room for two pins.

Opinion turned on all of them once everyone plays it (amd owners start raving). People love almost all of those now. But pre-release games tend to get hammered and that's not happening to GB.

#144 8 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

4. No one complains any more (personal carbon units)

This one's impossible. If Stern ships a DMD, complaints are at status quo. Once Stern ships an LCD complaints can only go up. It's too big, it's too small, the animations aren't nice enough, it's in the wrong place, it should look like dots, it shouldn't look like dots, the price increase is too much...

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I have grave concerns because John Trudeau designed Ghostbusters. His two efforts for Stern thus far (Mustang and Wrestlemania) have both had fatal flaws in their design. So although the overall consensus is to hype this one over the top, I'm taking a wait and see approach.

What's fatally flawed about Mustang? My only issue with Mustang is the art and theme. A killer toy wouldn't have hurt, but Ghostbusters sure has that.

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's very flat, And too much space is taken up by the top rollovers/pops. I've always had fun playing it though...but it's a bit blah.

Damn, did you people complain Mustang is too flat and cause Trudeau to make some WWE mini playfield nonsense! I agree Mustang doesn't have a super interesting playfield but it's fun and works at least.

#178 8 years ago

If the mag slings not only don't suck, but they do fancy things in code like hold the balls and fling them around this premium is going to be off the chain.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-overall-consensus-on-ghostbusters-and-who-is-buying?tu=defaultgen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.