(Topic ID: 297496)

What is your least favorite Stern pin from the past decade or so?

By chickenscratch

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2D65021E-57C1-4F65-830E-D23AA9145D5A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 2 years ago

To me disappointing means it let me down.

WWE was always going to be meh. If anything it surpassed expectations.

Same with Mustang.

Disappointing:

- Deadpool head and shoulders above everything else. And I don’t know exactly why. I just couldn’t stand it after a week or so. Every game just ended being the same.

- Munsters was great on so many levels- theme, art and layout were brilliant (no hyperbole - just fact). Code was the huge disappointment and killed an otherwise brilliant game. Such a shame.

- Ghostbusters - probably combine both reasons above.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Aerosmith and Avengers Infinity Quest. Fight me... Actually, anything from Elwin. I'm not a fan of Jurassic Park (the new one, old one was awesome) or Iron Maiden either.

Wow. I was literally writing that all those games surprised me on the upside. Especially Aerosmith. Had no expectations at all, and miss it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-least-favorite-stern-pin-from-the-past-decade-or-so?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.