(Topic ID: 224413)

What is your largest netting game!

By emk101

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

netting06 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

A bit of a fun but interesting topic. What is the biggest netting game you have in your collection that you route?

Every time I talk to people, I hear different crowd favorites, no one seems to agree. I guess the best way to determine the favorite games out there in different areas is ask the people who have them out making money. After all, cash talks!

So what do you see as everyone's favorite game?

#3 5 years ago

Typically the newest game will get a boost for a month or two and then the staples will go back on top. It also depends on what the selection is. Most of my games are solid states with only 2 .75 games and zero $1 games.

#4 5 years ago

I don’t route games, but Paragon is my biggest earner at home.

There is a house rule of $1.00 for a drain through the scissors flippers. $5.00 max for first time players.

Fun rule.

#5 5 years ago

So far, Spaceballs.

I took it to SFGE a couple of times when it hasn't been playable, and it's earned a whole 75 cents. I guess 3 people dropped a quarter in when hitting start didn't work. I always felt bad, so I put those quarters in the donation fountain at work, lol.

#6 5 years ago

largest netting game ??

gotta be the batting cages !!

netting06 (resized).jpgnetting06 (resized).jpg
    #7 5 years ago

Pinball would be Iron Man. Redemption it would be Chicago Gaming Company's Sponge Bob Jellyfish.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

f $1.00 for a drain through the scissors flippe

I absolutely love this! I have a Paragon at home... Time to implement this rule!

#9 5 years ago

Addams Family all the time. It always earns the most and gets played more than any other game in a room with 6 pins. 27 years later it STILL out earns anything we have on location. And we are lucky to have 2 at 2 different businesses!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from emk101:

I absolutely love this! I have a Paragon at home... Time to implement this rule!

I’m plagiarizing this rule for when fellow pinheads come over. I just got my paragon and it kills me that I scissor the ball so often because I almost NEVER did it on my Harlem Globetrotters. I guess it’s because I’m left-handed.

Sorry, I should probably have posted this on a paragon thread

#11 5 years ago

I route Whitewater , AC/DC, Cirqus Voltaire , Avatar, Dirty Harry and Scared Stiff. Whitewater has made the most only because it's been on route the longest. But based on weekly averages, AC/DC is by far the best earner. The rest are within $10 of each other each week.

#13 5 years ago

I thought Super Mario Bros was the super secret, never fail, money maker.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I thought Super Mario Bros was the super secret, never fail, money maker.

When I had mine it constantly outearned everything. It’s a terrible tournament machine though, and was traded for a game that also earns pretty nicely, Corvette.

1 week later
    #16 5 years ago

I dont operate too much anymore. But southpark, fishtales and addams always did great.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-largest-netting-game?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.