Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by davewth
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2203.jpg
shat.jpeg
DI.jpeg
image-A3.jpg
Mr_Monopoly.jpg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. I Think the 666 multi ball is excellent. Not to mention Edgar Winter .

#52 8 years ago

Corvette would be mine I guess. I usually gravitate to that one without thinking. Pretty sure its because the games are short and there is no strategy to think about. Just keep aiming for the ramps and react when you miss.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

From Wasilla, AK, USA
Has 12 games in collection.
Has rated 19 games.
Posted 1 day ago | #
I am pretty attached to my WWF

i love mine also.very under rated pin

#54 8 years ago

Monster Bash? Why would you feel guilty for liking a top 5 game? Just curious.

#55 8 years ago

Really like Tales From the Crypt, don't own one, but really like it. Getaway is another one that I like. Great flow, cool mech, easy to get into. Jurassic Park is another pin that is great. Really like putting time on that one when I see one.

#56 8 years ago

According to another thread I just read; POTC would qualify for me.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Something about FT - that game is just addicting. I'd take FT over many of the newer games.
If you've ever played it you know what I'm talking about.

I'm with you. I shouldn't like this game but always find it fun to play.

#58 8 years ago

Maverick. Holds the dubious honor of longest tenured pin at my house at 2.5 years and counting. I hardly keep anything past 1 year...just picked up a Lethal Weapon 3 tonight to complete my Mel Gibson collection

#59 8 years ago

I love MNF. Rules arent deep at all but the fact you score pinball points as well as scoring touchdowns and kick extra points and fieldgoals is just a blast. It is a lot more fun with multiple people.

#60 8 years ago

A new one of mine as of last night is Mousin' Around,
fun ramps and flow that can get very fast near the flippers.
Tramps are cool and its just fun!

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

A new one of mine as of last night is Mousin' Around ...

I love that game! I'm hoping Vince brings his to Expo again this year.

Lately, my guilty pleasure pin has been SWE1. There is just something relaxing about that game that I really like. You don't have to think too much. Just chill out and enjoy the lights and sounds. I'm actually kind of torn, because I've really been wanting to play the game a lot lately, and yet it's currently for sale and I'm reluctant to put any more plays on it. The thing is mint right now.

#62 8 years ago

Space Station for me...

IMG_2203.jpg

#64 8 years ago

HIGH SPEED 1 I say

#65 8 years ago

Bride of Pinbot. . .just something about that voice that keeps me coming back, wish I had never sold her.

4 months later
#66 7 years ago

reviving this thread to add a few and for the new pinsiders.

rollergames, bad cats, rocky & bullwinkle, mousin' around, gameshow, heavy metal meltdown

i'd own all of those in a heartbeat if fairly priced and i'm not ashamed to say so! All outside of the top 100 as well (except mousin')

#67 7 years ago

Breakshot - isn't as high as I thought it would be... I assume because it's a single level game? It's fun to play, seems to be a good shooter's game.

BBH - Everyone hates it! I quite enjoyed it, maybe I haven't had enough time with it to appreciate how horrible it is?

Avatar - Not a fan of the movie at all.. But the game I have a lot of fun with.

#68 7 years ago

Austin Powers picked it up because I knew the fiance would love it but ended up really liking the game.

#69 7 years ago

I dont feel at all guilty about loving ft

Eatpm and flintstones are another story

#70 7 years ago

Lots of love for FT. Currently it's my only machine, but I really think it needs to be paired with something else. I can see why people would still play it a lot even with other "a-listers" sitting in the same lignup. However as a lone pins I'm not sure. I'm either going to sell it or try to pair it with a budget machine with a good set of rules.

#71 7 years ago

for me it's 8BDL, was shopping today and all i could think was playing a game when i get home.

never get tired of this pin, will never leave my collection!

#72 7 years ago

Mine would be Nascar. Not into the theme and didn't like the looks of it. But when I played it I couldn't stop. Don't think I would own one, for fear I would get tired of it, but sure enjoy it when I get to play it.

#73 7 years ago

CFTBL. Love the music and holo.

#74 7 years ago

Bad Cats. I played a HUO one and it's not that bad.

#75 7 years ago

Bad Cats would be one of mine. Nice simple game play, GREAT audio, and overall theme/sense of humor.

WOF got a couple mentions above, and I have to say I do love me some Wheel.

Also, I'll add Black Rose on the list. Love the theme and its implementation and the voice calls.

Here at home, my 1969 Wild Wild West is a true sleeper, especially for a 2" flipper EM. Its unique rules on the Vari-Target are perfect for head to head two player games!

#76 7 years ago

At this point, I really like BBH. I know others hate it, but I am a big fan of the arcade. Def a guilty pleasure. There is a very nice one just down the road that plays well. I also love that I get tons of multiballs every time I play it.

#77 7 years ago

For me: Dr Dude. The game has bad flow, but it's tough, unforgiving and terribly funny.

#78 7 years ago

Not sure if it qualifies, but Congo.

#80 7 years ago

MOTORDOME!! It has one of the best feeling shots on any pin Ive played. Yes the music can be terrible at times but ohhhhhh that upper playfield shot.

#81 7 years ago

That I don't own - Monster Bash & Spider-Man
That I own - Lord of the Rings and No Fear!

That most likely will never eeever own KINGPIN

#82 7 years ago

Avatar, it's that much of a guilty pleasure I am buying an LE

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Avatar, it's that much of a guilty pleasure I am buying an LE

Avatar LE is great! Still gets the most plays in my collection...

#84 7 years ago

Not sure how MB, SM, and LOTR qualify as guilty pleasure pins when they are all in the top ten???

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

HighProtein said:That I don't own - Monster Bash & Spider-Man
That I own - Lord of the Rings and No Fear!
Not sure how MB, SM, and LOTR qualify as guilty pleasure pins when they are all in the top ten???

Or Fish Tales for that matter. It's popular enough to be removed from the running. SOme people just don't seem to be clear on the concept of a *guilty* pleasure.

My GP is probably Mars Trek. Simple yet addictive. I also dig Space Station but wouldn't feel guilty about it. I *would* feel guilty if I found myself liking BBH!

#86 7 years ago

Twister ! totally want one.

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

For me: Dr dude. The game has bad flow, but it's tough, unforgiving and terribly funny.

I agree, you rely have to work for those millions.
Then i have noticed that Hoops is a game that i always play atleast few games on. It is similar, very unforgiving little piece of s**t, i love to hate that game.

#88 7 years ago

JP for me. Love when the dinosaur eats the ball!!

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from TheDude:

tilt-master said:For me: Dr dude. The game has bad flow, but it's tough, unforgiving and terribly funny.
I agree, you rely have to work for those millions.
Then i have noticed that Hoops is a game that i always play atleast few games on. It is similar, very unforgiving little piece of s**t, i love to hate that game.

I like Dr Dude too, although it's not a conventional layout. I even have the GC score (32M) on the one that's in a local shop.

1 month later
#90 7 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Austin Powers picked it up because I knew the fiance would love it but ended up really liking the game.

+1.

I'm not going to say what games it reminds me of or I'll get skewered

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, MN
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside