Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 142 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MMforever
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG3256.jpg
    IMAG3257.jpg
    Jackbot-2.jpg
    Jackbot-1.jpg
    DSC02245.JPG
    There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 11 years ago

My Husbands is TZ. My brother-in-Law is AFM. My daughters is AFM. Mine is TAF.

#52 11 years ago

TZ for me.BK2K for the wife.

#53 11 years ago

MSF

#54 11 years ago

Harlem Globetrotters, it started it all for me.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek ,mI.
    269-979-3836

#55 11 years ago

Mine is an all Em collection,
    So , Surf Champ !

Brian

#56 11 years ago

My BOP. (It's my only pin)

#57 11 years ago

Avengers LE

#58 11 years ago

right now it's ac/dc.

my favorite for the last few years is 8 ball deluxe.

#60 11 years ago

I love my Centaur, it gets the most play by me for sure.

#61 11 years ago

Acdc Pro. Then Afm. Then Sm.

#62 11 years ago

AC/DC

MM in second.

#63 11 years ago

scared stiff

#65 11 years ago

Gotta go with Scared Stiff although it is my newest pin so that may be influencing my vote.

#66 11 years ago

IM is my favorite game, but I think that JP wins as my favorite in my collection for the overall story behind me getting it, as well as the fact that it was the game that I first learned to love to play pinball on, and perhaps more importantly was the machine that made my say, "One day, I'm going to own a bunch of these."

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from Metalpin:

I've got one in my AFM too, so I anticipate that the STTNG will be just as badass.

Yeah It does look really good.

#69 11 years ago

Lord of the Rings

#70 11 years ago

As a car guy, I love High Speed II: The Getaway. The sounds and experience playing it really manage to cross over from mere pinball and conjure up fantastic imagery of driving an exotic sports car with impunity for law and decency, which makes for a very fun theme.

I seem to stand alone among my friends on this one, but Baby Pac-man is one of my favorites too, since I love the age-old challenge that is Pac-man, especially combined with pinball. It is a challenging game though, so the majority of people seem to find it frustrating.

#71 11 years ago

FH the only one I own but soon to have 2 on the way. But it will always be FH

#72 11 years ago

afm, ss, totan,

#73 11 years ago

TAF: when I play this game, I am 16 years old again

#74 11 years ago

AC/DC BIBLE!

#75 11 years ago

AC/DC Premium. Favorite machine of all time now.

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

I can see that you and your husband love Tron. I see like Ten Trons on your wishlist. Heres what I can do for you. I have a NIB Tron coming next week. I will take that old crappy Cactus Canyon off your hands and give you my new Tron-what do you say-do we have a deal?

Sorry pinsmister, as you can see im a little on the older side and im not to computer literate, if it doesn't have balls of steel I perfer not to get to friendly with it I was trying to add my collection to mypinside and got confused. I only have one Tron pro and that is all I need thank you for the offer though.

#77 11 years ago

Soooo many great pins listed!!! Thank you all for sharing your personal favorites with me and all the other pinheads god bless

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darlene:

My Husbands is TZ. My brother-in-Law is AFM. My daughters is AFM. Mine is TAF.

I love how your whole family shares the same passion!!

#79 11 years ago

They do now. It was like, "if you buy them, they will come." My one brother & my brother-in-law are now both looking to buy their first pins.

#80 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darlene:

They do now. It was like, "if you buy them, they will come." My one brother & my brother-in-law are now both looking to buy their first pins.

AWESOME!! I just ordered Avengers LE! I cant wait for it to come in. Keep me updated on what they end up buying!

#81 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinslut:

Keep me updated on what they end up buying!

My Brother is looking at South Park because his soon to be wife likes the show, they have never even played it. Not my way of picking a pin to buy. But my brother-in-law does not have to funds yet, so he is really looking into which pin he wants to buy. He goes down to the Silverball Museum with us to play different pins & reserches online. I believe his choice will be a better one.

#82 11 years ago

My real favorite is BSD, but my "current playing" favorite changes every week or two. Currently I'm playing Eight Ball obsessively. Tonight I'm moving Mata Hari to my Old Bally room, so that is probably next.

#83 11 years ago

WW Centaur AFM in no particuliar order.

#84 11 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Oh man, I miss my Jackbot BADLY. If I could buy it back, I'd be willing to overpay for it by a silly margin. It was a gorgeous machine. Pics!

hot damn!

BSD for me.

#85 11 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

It was a gorgeous machine

That is a beautiful pin. What is the main difference between this and Pinbot? Looks almost like the identical game.

#86 11 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

That is a beautiful pin. What is the main difference between this and Pinbot? Looks almost like the identical game.

Quoted from Honch:

rules. you lock two balls in the eyes to start multi and then the two eyes, the saucer, under the ramp and the shot that advances planets on pinbot turn into "jackbots". There are also gambling elements where you can double or nothing your points for a given shot by hitting another shot. blahblahblah = read the rulesheet.

#87 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

There are also gambling elements where you can double or nothing your points for a given shot by hitting another shot. blahblahblah = read the rulesheet.

I like that idea and yeah I guess I could.

#88 11 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I like that idea and yeah I guess I could.

No offense meant. I'm just not good at explaining things.

#89 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

No offense meant. I'm just not good at explaining things.

None taken, Dave. I was just looking for the main difference, since it isn't apparent at first glance.

#90 11 years ago

A toss-up between Spanish Eyes and 4 Queens.

IMAG3257.jpgIMAG3257.jpg IMAG3256.jpgIMAG3256.jpg

#92 11 years ago

Black rose for me

#93 11 years ago

Right now, BDK. In a few weeks when it arrives, AC/DC Premium. Favorite of all time...BSD.

#94 11 years ago

Junk Yard is getting all my attention now! I kind of 'fade' back and forth . . . like "pin of the month" club!
    Mike

#95 11 years ago

IM and Avengers

#96 11 years ago

It's been White Water for me since the 90s but I admit that I have a strange obsession with the game. I don't know what it is about it but I think it has something to do with how the artwork/plastics/ramps integrate with the functionality. It's moderately deep but not too deep so it's approachable by pretty much anybody. The music is the other thing. I like how it picks up and intensifies as you move up the raft levels.

I'm a huge Monster Bash fan as well.

#97 11 years ago

Carnt choose so I got three
    Taf
    Sttng
    Ij(stern)

#98 11 years ago

AFM still. Might have to change that after MM is up and running.

#99 11 years ago

MM by a multiple.

#100 11 years ago

MM here too.

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-favorite/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.