Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20230322-170706 (resized).png
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Seinfeld-Season-7-Cosmo-Kramer-Coat-600x706 (resized).jpg
    images-1 (resized).jpeg

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 12 months ago

What is your favorite pin that currently sells for $6000 or less?

#3 12 months ago

I meant Black Knight darn spellcheck

#4 12 months ago

Pretty much any Bally or Stern SS game.

#5 12 months ago

The Shadow

#6 12 months ago
    Quoted from swf127:

What is your favorite pin that currently sells for $6000 or less?

Mine is probably Mousin' Around. It's a great pin for comparatively short money.

#7 12 months ago

Stern TMNT is an incredible game. Its brutal. But it's awesome. I find it very underrated on Pinside* but I've no intention of ever selling my Pro. Lots of ads on the Marketplace ~$6k.

#8 12 months ago

The Target Pool that a lady let me haul out of her husbands "hoarder" barn that was covered in animal poop.

Free games are always the best value.

#9 12 months ago

High Speed

#10 12 months ago

R R R R Rollergames!

#11 12 months ago

Lethal Weapon 3!!!

#12 12 months ago

Stern stars.

Or

Stern nascar.

#13 12 months ago

No good gofers (borderline) and Whirlwind

#14 12 months ago

Funhouse

#15 12 months ago

F-14

#16 12 months ago

$6000 is a value pin!?

Edit: Almost every pin I’ve owned and currently own are under 6k. Some of you are too much.

#17 12 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

$6000 is a value pin!?

My lawyer says I don't have to answer value questions if the amount is $6000.

#18 12 months ago

EMs are hugely overlooked for the flashy lights, sounds, and displays. They are the best "value" in pinball right now. Even early SS games are rising in price. They are my favorite era of pinball, but it's hard for me to call a 3-5k game a "value" game. Shadow is going for 6k easy these days.

#19 12 months ago

If I currently had to pick one under $6k...Black Rose

#20 12 months ago

Earthshaker, Getaway HS2 (if found for under 6k)

#21 12 months ago

Avatar or Transformers would be solid value pins. Maybe X-Men under that too?

#22 12 months ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

EMs are hugely overlooked for the flashy lights, sounds, and displays. They are the best "value" in pinball right now. Even early SS games are rising in price. They are my favorite era of pinball, but it's hard for me to call a 3-5k game a "value" game. Shadow is going for 6k easy these days.

Totally, I'd take a Royal Flush, Grand Prix, Wizard, and maybe a Jack's open for 6k and be pretty happy!

#23 12 months ago

I'm biased because I own one but The shadow for me is underestimated (mainly because of the awfull movie franchise that you can change with aurich new translite which transform it from a bad movie theme to a kick ass comic theme.

Mini playfield, surprising lock magnet, switchable ramps, dark but funny atmostphere, realy enjoy it !

#24 12 months ago

Can you occasionally find STTNGs for under 6k? If so, that's my pick.
    Roadshow is good, too, especially with the updated ROM that randomized the path through the modes.

Truthfully, I'd probably suggest saving up the extra $700 and buying one of any number of Stern Pros, but that's beyond the scope of the question.

#25 12 months ago

I’d also go with The Shadow.
    STTNG is a great machine too.

#26 12 months ago

That would be one beat to hell funhouse for under 6k

#27 12 months ago

Bang for the buck combo, I’d go with Eight ball deluxe limited and Meteor with new code.

#28 12 months ago

Tales From The Crypt

#29 12 months ago

Space shuttle!!

#30 12 months ago

Batman Dark Knight

images-1 (resized).jpegimages-1 (resized).jpeg

#31 12 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

$6000 is a value pin!?
    Edit: Almost every pin I’ve owned and currently own are under 6k. Some of you are too much.

I was away from the hobby for 10 years and just came back earlier this year. It's like coming out of a time machine, man. Everything is crazy expensive and when stuff like MET Premium is going for 10K-12K, where do you put the cutoff? It's nuts.

#32 12 months ago

Hardbody

#33 12 months ago

Stern Star Trek, High Speed, Pinbot, Whirlwind, fish tales, SW pro at a show.

Pick it one? Stern Star Trek.

Lotta pin here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-vault-2019

#34 12 months ago

It used to be that Whitewater was my favorite value game for many years. Now you can't find a Whitewater for $6k even if it is currently on fire.

Best value game at the moment is without doubt WPT.

#35 12 months ago

HS2
    Doctor Who

#36 12 months ago

NBA Fastbreak

#37 12 months ago

Stars

#38 12 months ago

My Bally Zip-a-Doo. We bought it together and play it together. She has been known to beat me head-to-head by two-flippering it. Those are fun times.

#39 12 months ago

For 6k get 2 Gottlieb System 3 games - Stargate and Barb Wire. 90s games with DMDs that are actually fun.

#40 12 months ago

Another vote for Dr Who, and Phantom of the Opera.

#41 12 months ago

Whirlwind, WPT, T2, BSD, Shadow

#42 12 months ago

Jacks to open and Eldorado with cash to spare

#43 12 months ago

Stern Spiderman can found in this price range.

#44 12 months ago

Wait, there are pins still selling for under $6000?

#45 12 months ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

That would be one beat to hell funhouse for under 6k

Estimated value
    $6380 - $7420

Oh wow.. yeah, I guess it has shot up quite a bit over the past year or so.

#46 12 months ago
    Quoted from swf127:

I was away from the hobby for 10 years and just came back earlier this year. It's like coming out of a time machine, man. Everything is crazy expensive and when stuff like MET Premium is going for 10K-12K, where do you put the cutoff? It's nuts.

I’d say that’s a difference between us, I don’t even look at the prices of premium machines, let alone consider them some type of baseline. Premium is something to aspire to one day.

#47 12 months ago

Capcom Breakshot.

A lot of pin for the money.

LTG : )

#48 12 months ago

Bk2k, you even get two playfields..... and I never get tired of the sound track.

#50 12 months ago

Shadow! I thought I was going to sell or trade it for a while but played it a bunch and started to mod it a little and fell in love with it again. Such a great game!

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-favorite-value-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.