Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mcshaney
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7F5AB6E8-D6F2-4491-B32A-BE3BD3E71C6B (resized).jpeg
    F79A7D11-F5F9-4532-BC6C-16BFF93670C5 (resized).jpeg
    0BE47459-CE4C-41C3-9BFF-4592443CF75A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0721 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2487(1) (resized).JPG
    20171208_201354 (resized).jpg
    FFA105B8-4A8D-4714-9248-91886C75A4BD (resized).jpeg
    fish (resized).jpg
    DSCN0232 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0228 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0222 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1548 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1559 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1393 (resized).JPG
    Star Gazer 4 (resized).png
    Star Gazer Pickup (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TRAMD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

NIB RR WOZ for $9500. I am not very good at finding deals but I love that game!

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from calico1997:

I'd like to start a different thread called "What games did you grossly over pay for?" I could list most of mine. Such as $7,000 for a TOTAN that when it showed up at my house, turned out to be a flood damaged machine.

Yes. I could contribute many stories to that thread.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

Creature from the Black Lagoon $1,300.00 1996

Are you purposely being annoying or do you think all of your posts about normal transactions from 20 years ago are relevant? That's a serious question.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

Topic: What is your best find
    Answer : Relevant Yes. No time frame mentioned in "Heading" of this topic.
    Issue : Your attitude . It is not friendly. If you are annoyed . Envy not a healthy mind set.
    Be glad you have a good career . And you have the means to purchase 17 pinball machines since 2016.
    Be (cool). Respond with (tact and diplomacy) or keep your thoughts to your self . Golden Rule.
    LOTR Limited Edition $ 5,595.00 NIB with shaker motor installed . 4/23/2012

Technically your best find would be just one deal or maybe a couple/a few if they were really close. The OP wants to hear others brag about their sweet deals and others (myself) find those interesting as well. You post "deals" that aren't really that great for the time you bought them and then include huge pictures of machines with nothing visually special about them. I was having to scroll through multiple posts from you with these big pictures, taking the time to read about the price and game, thinking "that doesn't seem like it was probably that amazing of a deal for that time/game" and then moving on, repeatedly.

But I apologize for being rude and calling you annoying. I seriously thought you were intentionally being obtuse. I didn't know that you were seriously posting with the belief that your posts were in the spirit of the thread. Probably 50%+ of the posts I've made on Pinside were useless so who am I to judge?

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Me and a buddy bought out an operator in Spurges SD about 5 years ago. Twenty two games for $19,000.
    The deal wasn't final until they threw in a MM and LOTR for $4500 for the pair.

Is that Sturgis, SD? That is where I am at this exact minute.

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

No wonder there is nothing to play in the black hills.
    I did find a mostly working shrek at Mustang Sally's in Deadwood a couple years back during bike week.

There are about 12 pins on route around Rapid City. They range from T2 to Aerosmith. They are at the theaters or Press Start (the barcade).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TRAMD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-best-find?tu=TRAMD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.