(Topic ID: 23057)

What is your avatar and why did you pick it?

By the_pin_family

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Liger_.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-05-15-25-20.png
    big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg
    Veridian_Dynamics.jpg
    Amon.jpg
    398213_3186323896103_1534203981_n.jpg
    photo.JPG
    ebp-pbr.png
    Lebowski.gif.gif
    Wilder_dogs.JPG
    Dog_deck.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Ok, everyone seems to like the "what does your screen name mean?" thread. So its time for a sequel ….even though sequels usually suck. Im curious about that stupid little pic next to your name. Some of you seem to have gone to great length to design your own avatar. Some of them look like you just pulled it right out of your a$$ and posted it without even looking at it first. Some make sense, some make me sick and some make me laugh. Mine?….. How nice of you to ask. I picked mine the week I got the pinball bug. Id never played TAF and not sure I even knew it existed. I picked it because I googled what I chose for a screen name and thats what came up. I think about changing it but haven't found the right thing yet. My whole family loves pinball so I went with the_pin_family. Google the_pin_family and the adams family comes up. There just happened to be a TAF pinball machine.Make sense? Thanks for posting.

#18 11 years ago

Love it. We cant be a community if we don't know each other. Like this guy here:

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Dude, I am a pug owner too, love the breed, super cool dogs

Hes been a volunteer firefighter since 1999 and loves it. Hes totally siked up for a good zombie pin and he got a pug. Puts out fires, loves puppies and is into pinball just as much as me. Cool guy in my book.

Look at this guy here:

Loves pugs and pinball too. These two guys would be best friends if they lived around the corner from each other.lol

Lots of cool people here. Just trying to get to know everyone. Well maybe not everyone.lol

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

The inside top and wiring of an electronic fuel valve.

Well duh! No just kidding, I had no clue.lol

#97 11 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

I don't even remember where I found this, but its a thumbnail of a 'realistic' rendering someone did of Krang from TMNT. I always thought Krang was a very cool, iconic villain and when I saw the real deal I was blown away. I use it all over the internets now... I suppose I should change it to The Pinball Podcast logo, or Duke City Pinball logo... but its KRANG!

Duke city pinball? Care to elaborate? Just curious my last name is Duke.

4 months later
    #116 11 years ago

Does this mean its time to drag out the "what does your screen name mean" thread?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-avatar-and-why-did-you-pick-it?tu=the_pin_family and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.