(Topic ID: 23057)

What is your avatar and why did you pick it?

By the_pin_family

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Liger_.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-05-15-25-20.png
    big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg
    Veridian_Dynamics.jpg
    Amon.jpg
    398213_3186323896103_1534203981_n.jpg
    photo.JPG
    ebp-pbr.png
    Lebowski.gif.gif
    Wilder_dogs.JPG
    Dog_deck.JPG
    There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 10 years ago

Mine is me standing in front of the Star Tours ride in Disneyland in CA, This was a pre screening day for passholders of the reboot of the ride. Im a Huge Star Wars and Disney fan so it made sense.

Joe(acejedi)

#152 10 years ago

Mine is the picture of the amplifier for the audio system we design for jersey jack pinball, which is used in the wizard of oz.

#153 10 years ago

Which one?

#154 10 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

...and you will know that my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Love that character from that movie!!

#155 10 years ago

I choose this picture because it's a reflection of me. It's my favorite sports team and let's face it. I'm a loser too!!

#156 10 years ago

^^Go Cubs Go!

#157 10 years ago

I'm looking to buy my first pin so I decided to use the backglass from the machine I'm looking for.......Stern Galaxy from 1980..........If anyone has one for sale in Minnesota , Wisconsin , Iowa, North or South Dakota please let me know.

#158 10 years ago

I looked in my photos folder under pinball party. This one works for me - and I am not even in the photo!

#159 10 years ago

Because I have great skills, and I make my avatar whatever I feel like......GOSH!!!

#160 10 years ago

I'm thinking about changing my avatar to simple text "John I" since I can't seem to get the admins to change my user name. PT is a name I used 8+ years ago on RGP and stopped using back then because people thought it had to do with the crappy car. It actually was short for Pinball Titan, because I worked on the Titan IV rocket at the time. John I is the name I use on every other forum and RGP for the last ten

#161 10 years ago

Because I have great skills, and I make my Avatar whatever I feel like......GOSH!!!

Aweome movie, awesome avatar....just like my favorite animal, the Liger

Liger_.jpgLiger_.jpg

#162 10 years ago

My avatar is Jayne Mansfield from her Playboy February 1955 spread. 40-21-35 1/2 pretty much sums it up.

#163 10 years ago

Mine is updated since my original post. Now it's some kind of shiny ball thingy.

#164 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Mine is updated since my original post. Now it's some kind of shiny ball thingy.

Great documentry....silly and informative

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-your-avatar-and-why-did-you-pick-it/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.