(Topic ID: 169483)

What is wrong with you guys! (Kanedaism)

By davebowman

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

Hi there

I am a new member here, but everybody seem to spend their time saying "Hi Kaneda" to new users. It is obvious that they hope to be the one to call a fake-account, so they are shooting from the hip at everything.

This is my website: www.isocube.dk - it has .dk, because I am born in Denmark, where I live my life. I attend the University of Copenhagen, studying biotechnology (and other stuff). I am mainly interested in video games, but I like pinball too - mostly old Bally machines. I have a Bally Star Trek, a Xenon and a Stern Meteor.

But it doesn't matter, I know. I would like a moderator to delete my account. This forum sucks. Please, no morons need to inform me that I can delete my account myself. I want a moderator to delete my account, and the reason should be: "Banned for maybe being Kaneda".

/Nicholas

#2 7 years ago

Hi Kaneda

#3 7 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Denmark Dave. Sorry to see you leave so fast.

#4 7 years ago

Did he just turn his name into a verb?

#5 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#6 7 years ago

This guy can join kaneda on the list of drama queens.

#7 7 years ago

Hi Kaneda.

#8 7 years ago

Hi Canada!

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

i watched southpark last night. I understand now.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from davebowman:

Hi there
    I am a new member here, but everybody seem to spend their time saying "Hi Kaneda" to new users. It is obvious that they hope to be the one to call a fake-account, so they are shooting from the hip at everything.
    This is my website: http://www.isocube.dk - it has .dk, because I am born in Denmark, where I live my life. I attend the University of Copenhagen, studying biotechnology (and other stuff). I am mainly interested in video games, but I like pinball too - mostly old Bally machines. I have a Bally Star Trek, a Xenon and a Stern Meteor.
    But it doesn't matter, I know. I would like a moderator to delete my account. This forum sucks. Please, no morons need to inform me that I can delete my account myself. I want a moderator to delete my account, and the reason should be: "Banned for maybe being Kaneda".
    /Nicholas

You're obviously not from Denmark because you write too well.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

You're obviously not from Denmark because you write too well.

I write good!!!

#12 7 years ago

pronounce important

#13 7 years ago

Huh?

#14 7 years ago

Eh..."importanante"

Is good?

#15 7 years ago

Why not just ignore the one person who originally called you Kaneda and move on rather than taking a turn for the dramatic?

#16 7 years ago

Hi Keneda.

#17 7 years ago

Nah, this forum is about Kaneda.

#18 7 years ago

Check davebowmans post history, most importantly this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultimate-lamp-board-question

He gave valid tech advice, hence not Keneda in my opinion.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

Check davebowmans post history, most importantly this thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultimate-lamp-board-question
    He gave valid tech advice, hence not Keneda in my opinion.

No way. This guys Kaneda. That attention seeking whore will stop at nothing to have people say his name on Pinside. I hate him!

#20 7 years ago

Reminds me of the movie 'The Thing.' No one knows who to trust, then they start turning on each other. Before you know it, they're all dead.

Kaneda is The Thing.

#21 7 years ago

He invoked His name! Aww crap so did I.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from RickThorn:

No way. This guys Kaneda. That attention seeking whore will stop at nothing to have people say his name on Pinside. I hate him!

This guy is probably Kaneda.

#23 7 years ago

I think hes funny he should stay.

#25 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#26 7 years ago

Nothing worse than a cookie hocker, I always say.

#27 7 years ago

Denmark WHOIS lookup isn't working, bummer

#28 7 years ago

Yes Travish, we are all aware about what is going on in Charlette right now.

#29 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#30 7 years ago

The OP has a point. If you suspect a duplicate account, please just report the post and quit jumping all over a new poster--it isn't particularly welcoming for them. We will investigate any reports we receive. More often than not, it really is just a new poster.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-wrong-with-you-guys-kanedaism and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.