Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-769.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from WIZ:

I was in San Fran about 10 years ago at the end of Hyde St where they have the tall ships moored, went into a public restroom to find turds on the floor and $hit smeared on the walls. This was a tourist area and just made no sense.
    Yes, "What is wrong with people???"

Relevant user name for this thread?

Quoted from Daddy-o:

When a dog pees on the floor, you yell at it and force its nose into it to teach it not to do that again. She got off easy with a little yelling and minor expletives.

First you want to cull the human herd (hopefully you were being sarcastic) and now you compare a dog to a human? Not sure where you are going with this.
    I agree with the other posters that this was a good time to teach your son about different kinds of people. As a father who has enjoyed pinball with my son for the last year and a half, you are at the start of something GREAT!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-wrong-with-people?tu=pinballken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.