5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-769.jpg

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Some homeless woman did this in NYC last time I visited, ON A PARKED CAR. Just jumped right up on the hood, pulled her pants down and let loose on the windshield. Nobody in the car.

What was more disturbing though were the people who whipped out their phones immediately and started recording it. That's the kinda thing I'd rather take someone's word for than have to see video proof of.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

i was working at a verizon 52nd and lancaster in phila. 5:30 am start.

I sometimes have to go to Philly for our DR testing. The hotel is close enough to the workplace that my company expects me to walk it, but it is enough of a walk to know there are way more homeless, mentally ill people in Philly than there are cops.....

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

Some homeless woman did this in NYC last time I visited, ON A PARKED CAR. Just jumped right up on the hood, pulled her pants down and let loose on the windshield. Nobody in the car.
    What was more disturbing though were the people who whipped out their phones immediately and started recording it. That's the kinda thing I'd rather take someone's word for than have to see video proof of.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is on youtube, there were at least 2 people I saw whip out their phones, as she was yelling and stuff prior to jumping on the car. People were already primed for shit to go down.

#55 5 years ago

Lol. I was at that tournament, and I think I was in the group she "stopped to chat with" first. She came through and copped a feel of one of our asses, thankfully not mine. If I recall correctly, she had a price tag stuck to her forehead.

Other than that, fun tournament! Great job Echa.

#56 5 years ago

Maybe she was a Judge Dredd fan?

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from JafCo:

Lol. I was at that tournament, and I think I was in the group she "stopped to chat with" first. She came through and copped a feel of one of our asses, thankfully not mine. If I recall correctly, she had a price tag stuck to her forehead.
    Other than that, fun tournament! Great job Echa.

That was her. Hope your friend burns his pants. They gots the nasties now

#58 5 years ago

I learned not to stop in Oakland heading north for gas my CC provider would put a hold on the card every time.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from YKpinballer:

How you reacted to the situation is by far a more important to your child than a person peeing in the street. If you reacted by lashing out, yelling, name calling and talking about how she should be murdered, I'm guessing you caused a lot more damage to your son than she did.

When a dog pees on the floor, you yell at it and force its nose into it to teach it not to do that again. She got off easy with a little yelling and minor expletives.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Why does everyone assume she was mentally ill?

Because:

Quoted from Daddy-o:

Then without warning she brought her hands up to her waist and BOOM!! She dropped her pants to her knees, squatted, and started peeing on the sidewalk.

I'm not saying that walking up to a group of people, pulling your pants down and peeing is the sole qualification in the DSM as "mentally ill", but I think the behavior might cause a psychologist to suspect mental issues.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from WIZ:

I was in San Fran about 10 years ago at the end of Hyde St where they have the tall ships moored, went into a public restroom to find turds on the floor and $hit smeared on the walls. This was a tourist area and just made no sense.
    Yes, "What is wrong with people???"

Relevant user name for this thread?

Quoted from Daddy-o:

When a dog pees on the floor, you yell at it and force its nose into it to teach it not to do that again. She got off easy with a little yelling and minor expletives.

First you want to cull the human herd (hopefully you were being sarcastic) and now you compare a dog to a human? Not sure where you are going with this.
    I agree with the other posters that this was a good time to teach your son about different kinds of people. As a father who has enjoyed pinball with my son for the last year and a half, you are at the start of something GREAT!

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

image-769.jpg 48 KB

This is Hilarious!!!! Thanks

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daddy-o:

So my son and I went to our first sanctioned pinball tournament. The venue (pizza joint) was packed. My son and I went out the front door to get some fresh air. We were about 5-10 yards from the front door and there were groups of players mingling about. As my son and I stood about 4 feet from each other, I noticed a local lady stop and talk to a group a pinheads. She then walked towards my son and I. She walked up between us, mumbled a couple of words. Then without warning she brought her hands up to her waist and BOOM!! She dropped her pants to her knees, squatted, and started peeing on the sidewalk. I looked at my son as we both stepped back as to not get our shoes "rained on" and he was horrified! I started yelling at her and she just smiled. We then walked over to another group and as she was still squatting she looked over and waived. This is really not the lasting memory that I was hoping my son would have of our first "real" tournament.

Next time push/shove/nudge her over and into her own piss.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Next time push/shove/nudge her over and into her own piss.

I aint touchin' THAT

#65 5 years ago

Hey Daddy-o,

I was there at the tourney, and am pretty sure I played in your son's group in qualifying. He did great BTW.

I witnessed the urinating as well. I also spotted her eyeing people's unguarded beers outside, looking for an opportunity to down them when no one was watching. She caught me staring at her from inside the bar, and then shied away. Her eyes told the story of how inebriated she was already.

Pinball does very well in bars, especially in urban areas. Moments like this are going to continue unfortunately in places like downtown Oakland or SF etc. The upside was that your son got to hang out with a great group of Pinball enthusiasts from the Bay Area (70+ !!). Shoot, he even got to see Neil Shatz, a living pinball legend that very rarely plays in tournaments anymore.

I hope this doesn't hinder you both coming out in the future. It was good to meet you both.

-Chris

#66 5 years ago

Can't blame you for being pissed

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from micro:

Hey Daddy-o,
    I was there at the tourney, and am pretty sure I played in your son's group in qualifying. He did great BTW.
    I witnessed the urinating as well. I also spotted her eyeing people's unguarded beers outside, looking for an opportunity to down them when no one was watching. She caught me staring at her from inside the bar, and then shied away. Her eyes told the story of how inebriated she was already.
    Pinball does very well in bars, especially in urban areas. Moments like this are going to continue unfortunately in places like downtown Oakland or SF etc. The upside was that your son got to hang out with a great group of Pinball enthusiasts from the Bay Area (70+ !!). Shoot, he even got to see Neil Shatz, a living pinball legend that very rarely plays in tournaments anymore.
    I hope this doesn't hinder you both coming out in the future. It was good to meet you both.
    -Chris

Thanks Chris! It was good meeting you also. Yes, Peter was in your group and in his eyes you were the pinball legend yesterday! He still says you should have won.

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from P42Hogger:

You need to go to higher class pinball tournaments.

No joke. Was this at York?

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

No joke. Was this at York?

What is York?

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daddy-o:

What is wrong with people???

Where do we begin....?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 12.95
    $ 8.99
    Electronics
    Dr. Dave's Pinball Parts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 219.99
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 11.95
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside