7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JDub1006
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Wagon9.jpg
    pointless1.jpg
    2012-10-15_19-08-08_359.jpg
    See_ya_!!.gif
    tumblr_kzfp5a5g2y1qa0uujo1_500.jpg
    rearview.jpg
    052bdfd69463.gif
    2012-02-06_16-19-11_851.jpg
    5N65G35F33K83Ja3Nbca33c0300a0c0991940_.jpg
    2012-10-19_13-35-58_17.jpg
    Secret_Service_in_LED.jpg
    Secret_Service.jpg
    DSC03322.jpg
    P1010006-(2).jpg
    pink_floyd.jpg
    laughing-my-AZZ-Off.gif

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from stevedave:

no because I didnt pay $600 for my kit.. I paid $200 and yes I would take them off and discount the price... you are generalizing people..

you sir are the rare one who would. I have been in this hobby for 20 years and most people i have ran into would not.

Dont get me wrong i think yours looks nice i was just poking you But some people get very energized because they shoved a led somewhere and made it blink. When they ask what do you think, you cant give your honest opinion because you will get bashed if its not positive. That urks me so i just ignore it now because they dont want a persons honesty they just want a line follower. Thats fine but it is kinda baiting.

I dont care what people do to there machine in the end its yours...But just dont expect others to like your style and or pay for it.

What i think is funny is when people pay crazy cash for under lighting when you could go on newegg and get a cathode inverter setup for 10 bucks.

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

Man, all I know is that when put a pimped out pin on the end of a 60 foot extension cord and park it at the end of my driveway for some public play, all the ladies take notice.

"Sunglasses!"
    "Oh god I need to vomit"
    "Make it stop "

#53 7 years ago

This thread isn't divisive at all. Lol.

#54 7 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

you sir are the rare one who would. I have been in this hobby for 20 years and most people i have ran into would not.
    Dont get me wrong i think yours looks nice i was just poking you But some people get very energized because they shoved a led somewhere and made it blink. When they ask what do you think, you cant give your honest opinion because you will get bashed if its not positive. That urks me so i just ignore it now because they dont want a persons honesty they just want a line follower. Thats fine but it is kinda baiting.

I see what you mean. People all have different opinions and when someone modifies a product from its factory condition, people get personal and it no longer becomes a product but rather a small part of them and if someone bad mouths it, they take offense.

We should all just remember what thumpers mom had to say... hey this may be JJP #2..

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from stevedave:

People get personal and it no longer becomes a product but rather a small part of them and if someone bad mouths it, they take offense.

But those same people seek public approval for what they have done.

#56 7 years ago

I modded up my old T2 for me and the family to enjoy. There's all kinds of crap on there. Whenever we have people over or a party, everybody stands in
    Line to play it. I didn't do it to make money, it's a hobby. I did it cause we dug it. Will I make $? Prolly not. Will I loose my ass, I doubt it. You do your thing, I'll do mine.

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I think the biggest thing is never expect to get your money out of mods when you sell it. Its your modded machine not person a b but maybe c person might like it. If that makes sense.

I agree. But I am also nuts in not expecting something I buy to go up in value. I assume the opposite.

#58 7 years ago

I have problem when a mod actually makes a machine less fun or harder to play. For instance; bright LEDs in the backbox that cause a ton of extra glare on the PF glass, LEDs strobing that make the balls harder to follow, mods/toys that block the view of the ball, etc.

What really bothers me are games that people have taken a lot of time and money to bling out, yet it still has old black rubber, flippers that need rebuilding, dead switches, needs leveling, etc. To use the car example, this is the car will all kinds of ground effects and wings but needs paint and has dents/rust or a car that has a huge stereo that does nothing but rattle due to no soundproofing so it sounds like shit anyway.

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

But those same people seek public approval for what they have done.

then those people need to sack up and learn how to take criticism..

#60 7 years ago

As far as fake Boobs, the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were fake but everyone who saw the movie ooohed and ahhed over them. Anyway, on my Frankenstein, with LEDS inside the inserts the name is now white and not some yellowish uneven color due to the failing intensity of the bulbs. (Even though I replace them quite often.) If I do a mod or what I consider an upgrade, I never damage the machine or do something irreversable. That way if I do end up selling the machine I can put it back to original if the buyer wants it that way. I replaced the red trim on RFM with bright green and I love it. It makes the machine look like mine and not someone elses. Stupid reason? Yes. But its my machine that will never leave my collection. My wife thought it was stupid, and ugly but that was her opinion. So, the green stays. The post rubber is also green along with the flipper rubber and the VUK flasher dome. My machine, my choices. And if that wasn't enough to make people throw up, I added an $11 string of green LED Christmas lights that I fastened under the cabinet to give it a "Martian abduction glow." Yes, Christmas lights. I did not buy an expensive "mood glo" kit, just a cheap box of lights. If I want, I can put it all back to the way it looked when it left the manufacturer. The bottom line is I paid for the machine with my hard earned cash and I can do whatever I choose to it once its mine, even if it makes people sick. And so cpsystem3, if you are ever choking on a chicken bone, I hope that you are looking at my RFM at the time so you can throw up the bone and your life will be saved. Then we can use the bone to do a cool mod on a Bonebusters Machine. : )

#61 7 years ago

I really like mods I think it is cool to see new twists on my favorite games I think the slot machine mod and the t.v for a TZ are really cool cause they both work and are not just a hunk of plastic.

#62 7 years ago

I guess to each their own. You like stock and some like LEDS, powder coating, a more lit up playfield with spots etc.

The best part? You don't have to buy anyone's guady machines at least. In fact, you can defriend anyone you know that has one lol.

"Your machine sucks, were not friends" - Try it. Personally that'd be hilarious. Be serious and video it

#63 7 years ago

Mods, in general, aren't my taste. Not where I would choose to spend my money, and not what I enjoy doing to games - for the most part.

I don't own every pinball in the world. The sooner I realized that, the easier it was for me to accept. Just like I see plenty of cars on the roads that aren't my taste.

I still appreciate the cars, because I enjoy working on my car. Just like I appreciate the pins, because I enjoy working on my pins.

A game is worth what it'll sell for. If you think the modded price is too high, buy another. Or, buy that one and de-mod it.

If someone tries to sell you a game, and you don't agree with the price, for any reason, you don't have to buy it.

Live and let live.

#65 7 years ago

If/when I were to ever sell my Tron, I'm going to sell it stock at the going rate.

After the deal is done, I'll ask the buyer if they want to buy any of my mods at their going rates. All the rest go for sale. I'll make far more money that way than selling a modded out Tron all-in.

Sorry if you puked while looking at my Tron in the meantime .

#66 7 years ago

Ok, Here it is. RFM in a temp location till the gameroom is done with a green glow and green trim. Let the throwing up begin. As far as what I did, my son who is a great kid, loves it and can apprieciate what was done to make it different, worse, vomit inducing etc. As far as anyone else, I could give a rat's pajammas what you think. Actually, I do value individuallity and other people's thoughts so if anyone thinks this looks awful please be brutally honest and tell me. I think we are all very lucky to live in a country where everyone has free speech and can voice their opinion. I actually like feedback both good and bad. So, let the comments rip!

003.JPG

#67 7 years ago

BHAAA. Back when I was a young whipper snapper we had to walk to school in the snow for 2 miles up hill both ways. I had to do my homework on the head of a rusty shovel because we could only afford original 90s pinball machines. It was turkey fried pine straw or shit on shingle for dinner every night, but not for you little snot nosed young fancy pants kids with your soda pop, ice cream, and your custom "pimped out" pinball machines - BHAAA. We didn't have LEDs and we liked it that way!!!!!!!!!

Screen_Shot_2012-10-18_at_6.07.57_PM.png

#68 7 years ago

Am I the only one that cringes when I see all these god-awful mods people are putting into their machines lately? LED's on 80's and 90's games, STREET GLOW under the friggen cabinet, gaudy colored powder coating, LED Speaker Grilles... the list goes on. When I see a "decked out" machine I throw up a little. You're hard pressed to find a shopped game WITHOUT led's and other crap these days. Do people really consider them appealing and or adding value to the title? Maybe I'm oldschool, but I'd take a factory-spec restoration over some custom abomination any day of the week.
    I just wonder what these guys cars look like... probably street glow, 30" sub woofers, TV's in every head rest hahaha

Well Hell , Another Hater of Led's and mod's !! I see you have Thumb's up for the Familiar crowd
    of yr Type of Subject .. Hate All you want , In the End You will be Hated !! Rookie ,,, 2 months at Pinside , Yr starting off BAD ......

I Bling & mod Pins to the MAX !!!!!

WH20-.jpg Tron_-Protector_colored_plastics_004.JPG Tron_-Protector_colored_plastics_006.JPG

#69 7 years ago

I wish I could find a picture of my lifted, tricked out golf cart with under carriage led's and a stereo system I take camping with me. May send some people over the edge.

#70 7 years ago

With some people it's cars, some computers, some pinball machines. Its all fun.

Back in the day, I had one of the first computers to hit 1Ghz, because I was actively chilling the processor below 0.

Bear in mind, this was like 12 years ago.

sideofcasefinished.jpg peltiericetest4.jpg

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from cpsystem3:

Am I the only one that cringes when I see all these god-awful mods people are putting into their machines lately?

Lately?

Quoted from stevedave:

I am an offender of this trend. This is a picture of my car. If people didn't like it.. then there wouldn't be people selling the parts and GAP would be out of business but its quite the contrary.

C,mon. Total brake failure. Rotors glowing white hot.

A good mod to me restores deleted features (TZ 3rd magnet), enhances play (light kit on shadow), compensates for design flaws (cooling fans on LOTR flipper coils) or enhances appearance in a tateful and integrated manner (WH2O missing mountain). Adding toys to a playfield does nothing for me.

Pinballerchef's BSD is the only game I have personally seen that the bling really worked for me.

Dan

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Right but would you take 600 off your asking price and swap back for a buyer is my point.

Ok, so I'm going to say "no". But it doesn't cost $600 to powder coat. It costs me $100-200 and I definitely increase the resale price by that amount. If a person doesn't like powder coated machines, rather than try to get me to lower my price, they should go find another machine that's not powder coated. I don't powder coat for profit. But I also dont take loss on resale of my machines.

Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I think the biggest thing is never expect to get your money out of mods when you sell it. Its your modded machine not person a b but maybe c person might like it. If that makes sense.

I agree with this generally. However, I always add up all my mods and put them into the sale price anyway. When someone comes to look at the machine and its price includes mods, well that's the price. The price is advertised before the person comes. So if they didnt like the price to begin with they shouldn't have bothered coming. And if they dont like the mods or dont want to pay for them then why the hell are they looking at my machine that listed all the mods in the ad?

As an example, I bought a WCS. It was a routed game. I cleaned it up, powder coated everything white - legs, coin door, lockdown bar, rails, brackets. I bought a soccer ball plunger, put in chrome mirror blades, LEDs, and a sub. I added up my costs. $2200 into this machine. Outrageous for a WCS right? I kept it a while and decided to sell it. The game sold yesterday for $2200. It wasn't even up for sale 5 hours. Why? Because the game was extremely unique and nice. People that have come over have seen way before it was up for sale it and it was extremely easy to sell.

I have never lost money on selling a used machine I have bought used. If I get a used machine, it goes into my work shop. There it gets thoroughly shopped and cleaned. It gets sub woofered, powder coated, leds, mirror blades, and any other lighting mods it may need. If there is a plunger rod available for it that looks better than stock, I add that. Then if there are other cool mods I may add those. Target decals usually get printed, so do apron cards. All this gets tracked into price I have paid for the machine. I even include prices of flipper rebuild parts and broken plastics. When it's done it looks and plays like new. There isn't even a scratch on the coin door or a small dent on the side rails. Literally looks like it came out of the box. Only now does it go into my house. Here it sits until my friends and I are tired of it. At this point, it goes back out to the shop and goes up for sale. The sale price reflects everything I've done to the machine. I have never had a hard time reselling a machine for my costs. I have never had a machine up for sale for more than a week. So why in the world would I ever lower my sale price for someone that wants to do something crazy like pull out leds and put bulbs back in? That person can go buy another machine.

I will say, my games all play like they were brand new out of the box. I am obsessed with perfect flippers, perfectly adjusted slings, and tight pop bumpers. I rebuild flippers every time I get a used game. They are never perfect until I'm done. My games are waxed every 100-150 plays. They always play like new.

Now as far as LEDs being too bright or strobey, that's the problem with the person doing the LED job. To be honest, I have never bought a machine with LEDs in it that I didnt end up pulling every led out and redoing it myself. The problem is that most LED jobs end up with a huge section of totally bright colors and a middle section of totally dark. Then the ball strobes as it moves. Further, the inserts look overly bright because the contrast between the dark and light is so bad. It can be a mess and really hard to play in a poorly lit room. (A stock game with incandescents can be difficult to play in a poorly lit room also). When I do LEDs, I add 4-6 spotlights into the game to properly illuminate the playfield. This eliminates the strobing and also helps the brightness issue because the general contrast ratio isn't so bad. Properly done LED jobs can look really good.

I am new to this hobby, less than 3 years in. I have no value to nostalgia. I did not play pinballs when I was young. I think old pinballs are ugly and look old. Where you might think regular bulbs look nice and LEDs look gaudy, I think LEDs look nice and regular bulbs look dull.

It is all personal opinion. But there are plenty of games out there. If a person doesn't want one of my modded games and wants a stock one, then why the hell are they at my place looking to buy my game? My game would have been represented as modded, leds, powder coated, etc in the ad. So if anyone comes over and tries to bargain based on these things being "bad" for them, then they're wasting both of our times and they can leave.

#73 7 years ago
    Quoted from cpsystem3:

Am I the only one that cringes when I see all these god-awful mods people are putting into their machines lately? LED's on 80's and 90's games, STREET GLOW under the friggen cabinet, gaudy colored powder coating, LED Speaker Grilles... the list goes on. When I see a "decked out" machine I throw up a little. You're hard pressed to find a shopped game WITHOUT led's and other crap these days. Do people really consider them appealing and or adding value to the title? Maybe I'm oldschool, but I'd take a factory-spec restoration over some custom abomination any day of the week

Hey you kids?? Get off my lawn!!

It's pinball progression.

#74 7 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Ok, so I'm going to say "no". But it doesn't cost $600 to powder coat. It costs me $100-200 and I definitely increase the resale price by that amount. If a person doesn't like powder coated machines, rather than try to get me to lower my price, they should go find another machine that's not powder coated. I don't powder coat for profit. But I also dont take loss on resale of my machines.

I agree with this generally. However, I always add up all my mods and put them into the sale price anyway. When someone comes to look at the machine and its price includes mods, well that's the price. The price is advertised before the person comes. So if they didnt like the price to begin with they shouldn't have bothered coming. And if they dont like the mods or dont want to pay for them then why the hell are they looking at my machine that listed all the mods in the ad?
    As an example, I bought a WCS. It was a routed game. I cleaned it up, powder coated everything white - legs, coin door, lockdown bar, rails, brackets. I bought a soccer ball plunger, put in chrome mirror blades, LEDs, and a sub. I added up my costs. $2200 into this machine. Outrageous for a WCS right? I kept it a while and decided to sell it. The game sold yesterday for $2200. It wasn't even up for sale 5 hours. Why? Because the game was extremely unique and nice. People that have come over have seen way before it was up for sale it and it was extremely easy to sell.
    I have never lost money on selling a used machine I have bought used. If I get a used machine, it goes into my work shop. There it gets thoroughly shopped and cleaned. It gets sub woofered, powder coated, leds, mirror blades, and any other lighting mods it may need. If there is a plunger rod available for it that looks better than stock, I add that. Then if there are other cool mods I may add those. Target decals usually get printed, so do apron cards. All this gets tracked into price I have paid for the machine. I even include prices of flipper rebuild parts and broken plastics. When it's done it looks and plays like new. There isn't even a scratch on the coin door or a small dent on the side rails. Literally looks like it came out of the box. Only now does it go into my house. Here it sits until my friends and I are tired of it. At this point, it goes back out to the shop and goes up for sale. The sale price reflects everything I've done to the machine. I have never had a hard time reselling a machine for my costs. I have never had a machine up for sale for more than a week. So why in the world would I ever lower my sale price for someone that wants to do something crazy like pull out leds and put bulbs back in? That person can go buy another machine.
    I will say, my games all play like they were brand new out of the box. I am obsessed with perfect flippers, perfectly adjusted slings, and tight pop bumpers. I rebuild flippers every time I get a used game. They are never perfect until I'm done. My games are waxed every 100-150 plays. They always play like new.
    Now as far as LEDs being too bright or strobey, that's the problem with the person doing the LED job. To be honest, I have never bought a machine with LEDs in it that I didnt end up pulling every led out and redoing it myself. The problem is that most LED jobs end up with a huge section of totally bright colors and a middle section of totally dark. Then the ball strobes as it moves. Further, the inserts look overly bright because the contrast between the dark and light is so bad. It can be a mess and really hard to play in a poorly lit room. (A stock game with incandescents can be difficult to play in a poorly lit room also). When I do LEDs, I add 4-6 spotlights into the game to properly illuminate the playfield. This eliminates the strobing and also helps the brightness issue because the general contrast ratio isn't so bad. Properly done LED jobs can look really good.
    I am new to this hobby, less than 3 years in. I have no value to nostalgia. I did not play pinballs when I was young. I think old pinballs are ugly and look old. Where you might think regular bulbs look nice and LEDs look gaudy, I think LEDs look nice and regular bulbs look dull.
    It is all personal opinion. But there are plenty of games out there. If a person doesn't want one of my modded games and wants a stock one, then why the hell are they at my place looking to buy my game? My game would have been represented as modded, leds, powder coated, etc in the ad. So if anyone comes over and tries to bargain based on these things being "bad" for them, then they're wasting both of our times and they can leave.

The value of powder coating and LEDs depend upon the appreciation of the buyer. I did a trade of a nice MM for a beautiful branzed out IJ. The appearance of the game influenced me to consider a lower difference for sure. Much of what you mention regarding the WCS seems to be more restoration than mods and making sure everything functions as it should, which unfortunately isn't always a given. I sold a very nice WCS 94 in about 2001 for $2200. That could be more because of the price of things in the DC area. One who thinks they will lower the price of something by pointing out what they don't like about the extras you have done really has no idea what they are doing. you wouldn't have added those if you didn't consider them valuable.

Dan

#75 7 years ago

I have one thing to say, markmon. Well said.

#76 7 years ago

It's the fun of ownership... Making it fit your style and making it your own.

#77 7 years ago

You know what would look cool? If we took the original post and put gold trim on the outside, and some kind of topper on it.

Challenge accepted.

postfinal.PNG

#78 7 years ago

Progression? No, just bad lighting and cheap cracker toys unless we're talking proper mods like restoring proto functionality, or filling bits in that the factory missed (example - Tron decal for the raising target bank).

#79 7 years ago

Markmon.....I was about to say the same thing (yeah right)....

#80 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Challenge accepted.

Best post ever

#81 7 years ago

Crash that is effin funny!

#82 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Challenge accepted.

Haha awesome

#83 7 years ago

Definately won't be posting pics of my fish aquarium pinballl legs now.

#84 7 years ago
    Quoted from shanetastic:

Everybody grab your barf bags!!!

Why no LED Christmas lights on the wall? LED's on the games everywhere so put 'em on the wall as well

#85 7 years ago

You mean if I buy a stock TZ and fill it full of Happy Meal toys it won't be worth $3k more? Damn!

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Pinballerchef's BSD is the only game I have personally seen that the bling really worked for me.
    Dan

Thanks Dan! It is a sweet looking pin when it meets it's pimp life

Every aspect of pimping out pins appeals to me....and I love seeing all the creative stuff people can come up with to make my older machines more visually appealing!

Remember that blacked out restored Flying AFM that was followed on here.....oh yeah...it happened!

#87 7 years ago

They froze him in the 70's, the pimp time forgot...he's...Forever Silky.

#88 7 years ago
    Quoted from system11:

Progression? No, just bad lighting and cheap cracker toys unless we're talking proper mods like restoring proto functionality, or filling bits in that the factory missed (example - Tron decal for the raising target bank).

Progression...Yes. Look at Stern LE's or the new WOZ. LED displays and more and more playfield toys. It's okay if you don't agree with progression...i'm sure you communicate with your friends using the telegraph

#89 7 years ago

LED's are good when they don't look like complete !@#$...

What I'm really not a fan of is "Let's go to Toys r Us and fill our game up with every action figure we can find!" So lame.

#90 7 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Well Hell , Another Hater of Led's and mod's !! I see you have Thumb's up for the Familiar crowdof yr Type of Subject .. Hate All you want , In the End You will be Hated !! Rookie ,,, 2 months at Pinside , Yr starting off BAD ......
    I Bling & mod Pins to the MAX !!!!!

haha!. BR, I'm pretty sure I played that exact machine at TWDave's. No mistaking that LED coordination.

It was awful, you couldn't even play it, it looked so bad!! LOL

#91 7 years ago

I just wonder what these guys cars look like... probably street glow, 30" sub woofers, TV's in every head rest hahaha

Man this kinda hits home...been savin for my 10 LCD Monitors

dumb_donk.jpg

#92 7 years ago

I like mods that seem like they could have shipped with the pin if it had a higher BOM during production. Some pins had lots of stock toys/props but others didn't to save costs. Adding toys/props to these that fit in perfectly add thematic value that makes the game more enjoyable.

I agree though that any mods should be reversible. Even if you never plan to sell it because you'll die someday and it'll be back on the market

#93 7 years ago

Unless you do a casket mode like that BSD and get buried in it.

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

The game sold yesterday for $2200

I enjoyed that WCS!

And yes folks, his games play flawlessly

(or he lifts them up and throws them around until they do )

#96 7 years ago
    Quoted from KPM19:

Definately won't be posting pics of my fish aquarium pinballl legs now.

Hamsters inhabit the habitrails on my TSPP since I don't play it much anymore.

Dan

#97 7 years ago

what's wrong with upgrading, making it better, spending some time having fun doing what you love to do, modding.
    i dont point my finger at someone not doing a mod...

jalousy ?

#98 7 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

what's wrong with upgrading, making it better, spending some time having fun doing what you love to do, modding.
    i dont point my finger at someone not doing a mod...
    jalousy ?

<--- Points Finger to OP

#99 7 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

The game sold yesterday for $2200. It wasn't even up for sale 5 hours. Why? Because the game was extremely unique and nice.

Congrats on the sale. I looove that game, prolly would've bought it as well!

#100 7 years ago

People should do what they want and have fun with mods if that makes them happy, but I believe that all mods should be reversible such that there would be no evidence that anything had ever been modded if you removed them (that means no drill holes or cutting of any parts that do not have spares).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 26.50
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 126.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 249.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 21.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside