Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

friend-jesus-pennsylvania (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I live in Texas, and people drive slow in the left/passing lane all of the time. It’s not just a Pennsylvania thing. Many times, they are texting or talking on the phone. The rest are just ignorant. It doesn’t matter if they think “I’m doing the speed limit, so if you don’t like it, tough” because signs in many places say “slower traffic keep left.” If you are going the speed limit and have a line of cars stacked up behind you, then you are “slower traffic” and need to get in the right lane.

What makes matters worse is many of our highways (besides the turnpike) are only 2 lanes so you are fucked when the person in the left is driving with their head up their ass. The drivers here suck and if you get too close they will do a brake check instead of driving faster. It's the total opposite when I go to Chicago and I have never seen anyone do a brake check on my visits there.

Quoted from JodyG:

The problem with PA is that every Tom, Dick and Harry here is a pinball picker now. When an ad goes up for a reasonable price, you better be in during the first 2-3 minutes.

I swear some of them flag the ads for removal too so you cannot contact the buyer. I seen some ads all of sudden are flagged for removal instead of deleted by seller when they seemed legit and not like a scam.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-up-in-pa?tu=bojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.