(Topic ID: 137848)

What is this Zombieland Pinball Machine?

By woody24

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cheddar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

ebay.com link: 2009 Zombieland Movie Prop Pinball Machine Rare 1 of a Kind Coin Op Arcade

Is this someone's attempt at trying to make a re-theme, and are passing it off as a Hollywood Prop? It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but don't remember any pinball machines. Nor would I think that there would be screensshots and references to the movie, on a pinball machine that's supposed to be apart of that world. Just the cabinet had been redone. Playfield is stock.

But for $5000 you can have this once in a lifetime opportunity machine.

"2009 Zombieland Movie Prop Pinball Machine Rare 1 of a Kind Coin-Op Arcade Game

This incredible one of a kind pinball machine was found in a Hollywood movie prop warehouse. Here is a chance to own a pinball machine that nobody else on earth has. Wonderful custom side art and backglass. Pinball is an earlier working Williams game…. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!"

#2 8 years ago

My guess was this was some kind of promotional item used on the lot. A lot of times movie studios will do stuff like this. Its also possible this was used on set by actors/stand ins when not on camera. Many times studios put these on to kill time, and probably specially decorated it for photo ops with the cast. In actuality, it looks like they just wrapped an old williams, not worth 5000 imo.

#3 8 years ago

Haha. The playfield doesn't really say 'zombie apocalypse' to me.

#4 8 years ago

I was thinking that it may have been a promo machine, that maybe they had set up at theaters. But with the playfield, looking like it does, I just couldn't imagine it being used like that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-this-zombieland-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.