• Latest reply 7 years ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160720_194533_(resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

what the heck is this number wheel? This is a Williams Gulfstream but I have the same thing on a Bally Bow and Arrow. Sorry for the newbie question but these are my first machines.

20160720_194533_(resized).jpg20160720_194533_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

It is for Game Credits. 20 games are showing. Push the start button and it should subtract. Add a coin it should move up. If your game is set to FREE PLAY every time you hit the start button it could also move if it is set up to do so.

#3 7 years ago

That is the credit wheel. How many games you have left to play

#4 7 years ago

I think it's the credit counter, it show how many credits are on it.

#5 7 years ago

Oh duh! Thank you.

#6 7 years ago

You can find instructions on www.pinrepair.com/em to put it on free play (fiddling with the switch that indicates 0 credits!)

#7 7 years ago

Wow! You really are a newbie, but you came to the right place. Here in NY we grew up playing pins that were not allowed to have that "wheel" in the backglass because winning replays was (and I believe still is) illegal. We have "add-a-ball" machines which award extra balls instead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salem, OR
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-this-wheel?hl=entomophile and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.