(Topic ID: 295422)

What is This Part Called?

By Jason_Jehosaphat

4 months ago

Topic Stats

  • 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Terminal.tree (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

Please tell me what this little tree terminal is called.
I need to order some to organize the pop-bumper wiring in my TZ but I'm finding nothing when I search for "terminal tree" or "terminal board." On Stern games these trees can have up to four terminals.


Terminal.tree (resized).jpg
#3 4 months ago

3-position phenolic terminal strip

#4 4 months ago

Thanks, Tom and ForceFlow. You guys are great!

#5 4 months ago

Keystone Electronics part number 810 for that specific one.

#7 4 months ago

I believe that's a diterminal consticular doingashank.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside