3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by cfh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200203_142333 (resized).jpg
    20200203_142109 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mg81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I was offered this game, unfortunately it is a few hours away and I don't want to make the drive before I have at least a clue what it could be.

The owner says it accepts 3 coins at the top, but the seller has no idea how it works, it was apparently inherited.

I have attached the three marginal photos of the game that I was texted by the owner.

The glass appears to say "Keeney's Big Tent". I am not sure what the lever on the lower front does.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jackson
    [email protected]

20200203_142333 (resized).jpg20200203_142333 (resized).jpg20200203_142109 (resized).jpg20200203_142109 (resized).jpgimagejpeg_0(1) (resized).jpgimagejpeg_0(1) (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. Shame on me for not being able to find it via a web search.

What a goofy slot machine, I can't believe those sold well. No payout function, no fun spinning mechanical reels. Instead it just has lights to make you think it is even more rigged to cheat the player compared to a regular slot machine.

I am guessing this was done to try and get around slot machine laws of the day.

Thanks again for the help.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mg81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-this-game-keerey-s-big-tent?tu=mg81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.