What is this game!???!

By vintageclub

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Check out this video and look to the right of the HardBody machine.... The game is probably early 80s, starts with the letters F and L, has some crazy airbrushed portrait of some guy on the backglass....... Any ideas?

#2 11 years ago

If you look through their other videos you will see it. Looks like it's called Fly High. I've never seen one before.
Around 1:50 in this video . .

#4 11 years ago

Looks like The Neverending Story movie. Strange!

#6 11 years ago

I wish we could tag people in threads, this has Starfighters name all over it.

#7 11 years ago

Atreyuuuuuuu !!!

Today, I'm gonna smoke some weed and ride Flakor all day long !!!!

Tnks PW79

#8 11 years ago

Why are all the faces on the Hard Bodys game covered with what looks like a sticker or tape of some kind ?

John P Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from GWalton:

If you look through their other videos you will see it. Looks like it's called Fly High. I've never seen one before.
Around 1:50 in this video . .
» YouTube video

He says it's a conversion of a Supersonic machine, very cool.

My Westie reminds me of Falcor when her head is out the car window.

#10 11 years ago

Oh my god.. I might have actually kept Supersonic if it had been converted to this. lol =\

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Atreyuuuuuuu !!!
Today, I'm gonna smoke some weed and ride Flakor all day long !!!!
Tnks PW79

Lolz

After seeing your van I believe it

#12 11 years ago

HA!! Oh man, that is a SHAMELESS Neverending Story ripoff. Thanks for the help guys, that was worth it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-this-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.