Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170904_122142 (resized).jpg
20170904_122128 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

I may have asked this once before... but I still don't have an answer. Thought I would ask again before I cast them away.

When I disassembled the lower case for my Laguna Beach, this part was inside. After rebuilding the lower case, new coin door end and new bottom, I put all the parts I understood back into place. This item is left behind. I thought it might be a shoot to direct coins into the coin box. Without a coin box I can't imagin how it might fit/work. If you have an image, or an explanation, please share it.

Thanks for the help!

20170904_122128 (resized).jpg20170904_122128 (resized).jpg20170904_122142 (resized).jpg20170904_122142 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

If I had to guess its for a external coin box, purely a guess though.

#3 5 years ago

I had to replace/rebuild the bottom of my lower cabinet because a section was missing. I also had to build a new coin door end. In this machines previous life, maybe there was a modification for an external coin box?

#4 5 years ago

It was used for a hopper pay out

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-this-and-where-does-it-go?hl=bingobutch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.