Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VegasMike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

$1,600 is about right. One just sold around here that very well could have been HUO for around $1,500. Needed a good cleaning and a flipper fixed, but other than that was really nice. A Pinsider bought it, so maybe he'll chime in. I'm not sure what the final price was.

I bought the pin Rob is referencing (thanks for the tip, Rob!). I paid $1,600 (and a three hour drive), which may be a tad on the high side, but the condition is almost exactly as you describe yours. The people I bought min from were the second owners, and they purchased it from the original owner, so I guess mine is most likely an undocumented HUO. The people I bought it from only lightly played it over the years, and I doubt they ever pulled the glass or opened the backbox (which means they never tried to perform any 'fixes').

Mine just needs a few bulbs and a new plastic flipper arm piece. Once I fix the flipper and clean it up it'll be the nicest of my three pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 209.00
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VegasMike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-value-of-breakshot?tu=VegasMike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.