Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I picked up this Breakshot the other day because I have always wanted one. I love the simplicity of the layout. It feels like an older, one level play field game but is obviously newer with a DMD. I have no idea what the value of the game is but I felt ok I guess on the deal based on the condition of the game.

I don't have the best pictures available for this post but the game is in outstanding condition. It is super clean. The cabinet is very nice with very minor wear. The playfield has one tiny imperfection by the 8 ball. DMD is super bright and clear. A very nice game all around.

What would you guys value Breakshot at in excellent condition. Pinside value says $1600 but I know that is compiled from an average of market sales and isn't always accurate so I wanted to get some opinions.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 8 years ago

$1000 to $1200 avg,

#3 8 years ago

Yup

#4 8 years ago

$1,600 is about right. One just sold around here that very well could have been HUO for around $1,500. Needed a good cleaning and a flipper fixed, but other than that was really nice. A Pinsider bought it, so maybe he'll chime in. I'm not sure what the final price was.

#5 8 years ago

Here are a couple of quick pics I just took. It is really very nice

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

$1,600 is about right. One just sold around here that very well could have been HUO for around $1,500. Needed a good cleaning and a flipper fixed, but other than that was really nice. A Pinsider bought it, so maybe he'll chime in. I'm not sure what the final price was.

I bought the pin Rob is referencing (thanks for the tip, Rob!). I paid $1,600 (and a three hour drive), which may be a tad on the high side, but the condition is almost exactly as you describe yours. The people I bought min from were the second owners, and they purchased it from the original owner, so I guess mine is most likely an undocumented HUO. The people I bought it from only lightly played it over the years, and I doubt they ever pulled the glass or opened the backbox (which means they never tried to perform any 'fixes').

Mine just needs a few bulbs and a new plastic flipper arm piece. Once I fix the flipper and clean it up it'll be the nicest of my three pins.

#7 8 years ago

This one is not a HUO I'm sure but is as nice as I've ever seen. Inside is spotless. Boards are clean and perfect. Even the clear plastics are still clear. I don't think it has ever been messed with other than bulbs and rubber being changed.

I rarely ever see this game for sale. 1000 made isn't completely rare or anything but there aren't a ton. It was hard to figure out a market. I gave $1500 for it and feel good about it but had no idea what it was worth. Lol.

#8 8 years ago

I paid $1500 for mine which is basically perfect, but you don't see many wasted Breakshots out there. I think that's still a high "I'm specifically looking for Breakshot, gotta have it" price. At auction some decent looking ones (4 in the past 1-2 years!) have been $900-1100 by me, but if you want auction prices, buy from an auction I say. It comes up way too often for a game with such a tiny production run, some people doubt that it's actually 1000.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-value-of-breakshot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.