(Topic ID: 19107)

What Is The Value Of A VACATION AMERICA?

By PINBELL

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by coz6
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0992 (resized).PNG
vacation.JPG
Screen Shot 2014-11-12 at 11.54.03 PM.png
dr evil.png
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrehill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 7 years ago

I picked up the Vacation America for 500 yesterday, so you know. It's my first machine and frankly, my young sons and I are having a pretty good time with it. Everything seems to be in nice condition although all the criticisms of the machine seem pretty valid. My ideal machine would be Indianapolis 500, but I can't justify spending 4,000 dollars. Anyway, I have noticed an annoying problem...when I attempt to get multi ball going and lock the 2nd ball in the upper kick-out, the machine doesn't doesn't give me a new ball. It seems like a software bug or something because the upper kick out works before the multi ball light is lit. Not sure what to do and it's frustrating since multi ball is the most fun thing and I haven't been able to initiate it yet. I have to turn the machine off and back on again for the machine to kick out the ball and give me a new ball. Frustrating. Any ideas how to fix?

Looking forward to all the shots I am going to take for buying the worst pinball machine ever, but hey, at least I own a pinball now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrehill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-value-of-a-vacation-america?tu=mrehill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.