Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

115999675_2638757146225582_7659372904518520620_o (resized).jpg
$_86-26 (resized).JPG
$_86-32 (resized).JPG
$_86-23 (resized).JPG
m_titanic.jpg
kooy_.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldbaby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

I played this game as a kid. I've definitely seen this game around at a few different redemption arcades. It seems like kind of an unfair/unrewarding game, even more so than I would imagine would be necessary for a redemption game. I could be wrong about that. Has anyone actually seen a big prize get awarded on this game? After this I'm going to go to youtube and see if I can find footage of such.

If I owned a sufficiently big pinball museum, it would be cool to do a line of DE Simpsons, TSPP, and this. You could have a placard explaining about how the Simpsons licensor wasn't that careful with their IP with the DE pinball, so that's why the art is so dubious and why there's three power plants. Contrasted with TSPP, where the art is all done in-house by Fox.

If it were up to me this game would have a pinside page like Hyperball, but I'm crazy like that. I realize that may be an unpopular opinion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 2,350.00
Playfields
Trident Pinball Homebrew
Playfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldbaby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-simpsons-kooky-carnival?tu=oldbaby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.