(Topic ID: 121706)

What is the pin you couldn't get rid of fast enough?

By Animal

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by cranie
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tron Pro.jpg
Mustang Pro.jpg
Mustang Pro 2.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider abcdelmrs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

For me it was Austin Powers. Love the theme - hate the way it plays. Shoot same shots over and over to get MB, even the wizard mode was just more of the same. And literally could not get rid of it. It took me over 6 months to get it sold at a very fair price that was actually 100-200 less than what I paid for it.

Hm. Sounds just like AFM and MM to me. Shoot this...okay, now shoot it again. Oops...sorry, you need to shoot it again. etc, etc. The "humor" is fun the first few times around, but got old to me fast. I had AFM as a temp trade for MB. It lasted two weeks before I wanted to trade back (not that MB is all that much better). The guy offered up his WPT in its place and I was very very happy. Had another guy selling his house who needed to store MM somewhere for a month. I played it less than 20 times. Very glad I didn't have to pay to visit with these two for a while. More power to those who love them, but they're just not for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider abcdelmrs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-pin-you-couldnt-get-rid-of-fast-enough?tu=abcdelmrs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.