(Topic ID: 121706)

What is the pin you couldn't get rid of fast enough?

By Animal

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cranie
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Tron Pro.jpg
Mustang Pro.jpg
Mustang Pro 2.jpg
image.jpg

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

I have yet to meet the pinball machine that I couldn't get bored with if I played it incessantly. Knowing that, I wouldn't sell one unless I've stepped away from it for a month or so, then come back and found that I still wasn't interested. Having said that, I've sold nearly as many as I've kept, so it does happen. Also, space is limited, and it's enjoyable to bring in something different occasionally, which means that some other pin has to go.

#152 4 years ago

Wipeout!

#153 4 years ago

Wwe pro

So bad !!

#154 4 years ago

The BOP that I just sold, and took in about a month ago. Frankly, I DID like the game play and sexy theme, ha!, but the amount of work (and $$) needed to get it up to the caliber of the rest of my collection just gave me enough pause to go ahead and resell it quickly. Sold it for what I paid. Net loss limited to the gas money to pick it up.

2 weeks later
#155 4 years ago

I've owned about 35 pins. The ones that stick out as being somewhat lame...

NGG-Code is glitchy.
BOP-Left ramp left ramp left ramp
Jackbot-Recycled almost everything from the true classic Pinbot and added nothing.
Road Show- Recycled FH heads and country music.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside