(Topic ID: 329889)

What is the Most Polarizing Pin? (Now with poll!)

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 220 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What is the most polarizing pin?”

• Guns and Roses (JJP) 50 votes
      18%
    • Ghostbusters (Stern) 80 votes
      29%
    • Total Nuclear Annihilation (Spooky) 14 votes
      5%
    • Dialed In (JJP) 8 votes
      3%
    • Beatles (Stern) 10 votes
      4%
    • The Hobbit (JJP) 7 votes
      3%
    • Halloween (Spooky) 20 votes
      7%
    • The Walking Dead (Stern) 2 votes
      1%
    • Black Knight 2000 (Williams) 0 votes
    • X-Men (Stern) 4 votes
      1%
    • Led Zeppelin, any version (Stern) 24 votes
      9%
    • Toy Story 4 (JJP) 27 votes
      10%
    • Dr Who (Bally) 1 vote
    • Twilight Zone (Bally) 13 votes
      5%
    • World Poker Tour (Stern) 3 votes
      1%
    • Orbiter 1 (Stern Classic) 6 votes
      2%
    • Stargate (Gottilieb) 1 vote
    • Revenge from Mars (Bally) 8 votes
      3%

(278 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20230129_221256 (resized).jpg
    Resized_20230121_185631 (resized).jpeg
    3405ACDA-C201-4D69-8455-FB0DC6E57966 (resized).jpeg
    43E85C4B-C3D0-4D85-A1D7-53D5623F70D0 (resized).jpeg
    thats-damn-good-thats-good.gif
    0A133B94-4190-4403-9D0A-1912199D3F66 (resized).jpeg
    image-2 (1) (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220116_040420 (resized).jpg
    9C6EA529-F641-4A2F-89F1-6C8FEA9D30F9 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-01-24-10-08-19-18 (resized).png
    teeheehee.jpg
    polar (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfidel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#163 1 year ago

Quoted from Bublehead:I’m curious to know how GB would have turned out if it had not been designed by a pedophile. As it is, right now I have to look at my Bride of Pinbot in a whole new light. More as one big- Zingy-Bingy, blow-up-doll reject who gets to now stare at me with that blank adult bookstore “Oh!” face forever. I mean, it has always been kind of creepy when you list the literal goals of the game- shoot your ball into her mouth, then shoot your balls into her eyes, then shoot your balls down her throat to give her “human influx” and make her turn human. No perverts working on that machine, right? Would have thought he would have played up the gatekeeper-keymaster schtick more in GB with that kind of track record.

That's Python Angelo for you!

#174 1 year ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Can we set the record straight? Pastor69 was not talking about Python...

Hey Stoney.

Trudeau and Angelo both worked on and designed BOP.

#182 1 year ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

irrelevant.
    Trudeau was convicted of something that had nothing to do with pinball design.

Stoney, let me set you straight my friend and end your comments to me, because this is the last comment I make to you about it.

1st off, I never commented towards "Pastor69". Where do I quote or ever make mention of him or post towards him? I never did, so you were wrong from jump.

#2, I never said anything in my original post about Trudeau, you did. All I said in response back to you was that both he and P.A. were the ones who worked on BOP together. That's it! I never mentioned anything about the man or any of his issues, whatever they may be. You did that, not me. My original post only mentioned P.A. because if you knew him and knew how he was, you understood my post about BOP and laughed. You assumed things that were never intended and simply aren't there.

#3, I clearly quoted "Bublehead" and linked his complete quote on what HE said regarding BOP. That way there'd be no confusion about my funny quip post to him. I quoted no one else and made no mention of any other person or what anyone else said or did. You did that, not me. I mentioned Python and that was it, cause he was hilarious like that.

#4, Python (as I said) was a hilarious and cool dude. I remember trying to help him out when he was battling his cancer, and without anymore elaboration whatsoever on that, all I will say is, If you knew P.A. or even just heard stories about the man, then you read my joking comment to Bublehead about his BOP comment and laughed. End of story. You're the only one who misconstrued something and has turned it into this nonexistent issue bro. So for the sake of the thread, let's call it officially explained and over with. Thanks.

Lasty, on a positive side note...

Pinball Circus is such an awesome machine. If you've never played it, you need to. The Circus Maximus group (those guys are awesome!) was kind enough to bring the one they built for Python to Allentown. I know their goal still is to get it built for Pythe and brought to market. I hope they eventually finish that off and do in fact bring it to market. I'm definitely in on one.

Pinball Circus was Python's baby and dream machine. What great friends to try and complete a fellow friend's dream. And what an awesome and super fun pin to play.

Anyway, have a great day all and keep flippin!

#184 1 year ago

That's awesome Bub. Great memories and hopefully he did take a pic of his score. That's super Impressive!

That game is so addicting. You just have to keep playing it till you get to the top level. I didn't care what my score was, I just wanted to get to that top level, but didn't. Played about 15 games on it in Allentown too, and no dice. Lol

The game is so cool and beautiful looking too. So much going on for such a small playfield. I hope they make it to market someday.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfidel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-most-polarizing-pin?tu=Pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.