5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MinusWorlds
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    WP_003227.jpg
    image.jpg
    photo.JPG
    Metallica.jpeg

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #152 5 years ago

AC/DC pro at a rest stop on the Mass pike this morning.

#153 5 years ago

This morning at the car wash I played Getaway four times. Fun!

#154 5 years ago

probably earlier this year in april. at harrah's in reno. was there for the usbc tournament. played probably $10 worth of rct and tspp. both were very dirty, but played as they should.

#156 5 years ago

TRS at my local movie theater every time I go there. If I see a game on rout I make a point to play a game to support operators. I wish there were more people routing games these days.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

If I see a game on rout I make a point to play a game to support operators. I wish there were more people routing games these days.

Best statement on the entire thread! Way to go TigerLaw. I do the same thing as I am sure most Pinsiders do too.

#158 5 years ago

TSPP at Strike Zone in Huntingotn, WV. Still kicking my ass, and I still enjoy every minute of it.

#159 5 years ago

Last time I put a quarter in a machine was April 3, 1975 , It was a Captain Fantastic...

#160 5 years ago

I have had to put in 2 quarter's into the machines ever since..

#162 5 years ago

wizzard of oz@ bennies pizza in west omaha, ne- machines are well kept and pizza is better than good.
    sadly they uped the price on that particular machine, to .75, so it was my last game on it, (there was no card stateing price and it used to be 50 and i asummued and was wrong). the other machines are still .50......

about a week back, did a shadow and junkyard in shenadoha, ia- pins were in more typical routed shape, bad left flipper on the junk yard- but the shadow was in decent shape, games there were .50

#163 5 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

About a month ago...in fact every time I visit the St. Peters Village Arcade near Pottstown, PA.
    He has ONLY classic EMs (and some vintage shooting games, a bowling game and other odds & ends).
    Every one of them is set on classic pricing. Most games are 2 plays for 25 cents - MIBS in particular is 3 plays for 25 cents AND ALSO has a slot 1 Play for a dime AND ALSO another coin slot 1 play for 2 nickels.
    Most games on 5 ball play.
    Oh...and +++++++ they all operate correctly!
    It is ABSOLUTELY a classic throwback to my mid-70s childhood at the Jersey Shore Boardwalk - this is how pinball was back then!

this is what i wish there was more of! i get tirered of the same few modern games over and over, really would like to get some retro action in there!!! thx for the post

1 week later
    #164 5 years ago

Was in Des Moines, Ia. over the weekend. Plugged quarters into Star Trek, Metallica, Simpsons, NASCAR, Playboy, and Cue Ball Wizard. Had a good time.

#165 5 years ago

1 and 2 high scores on a local White Water last night!!!

#166 5 years ago

Fish Tales @ Ludy's BBQ today

#167 5 years ago

bbb at ss billiards

#168 5 years ago

AC/DC at the PHOF.

#169 5 years ago

metallica pro about 2 months ago, not impressed.

#170 5 years ago

I put quarters in four different machines (MB, AFM, TAF, FG) in four different locations today alone.

#171 5 years ago

Metallica Pro @ Pacific Pinball Museum

#172 5 years ago

I tested my Taxi's coin mechs this morning at Sun Ray Lanes. Canadian Quarter got stuck.

#174 5 years ago

The Getaway.
    East Lansing, MI.
    Last week.

#175 5 years ago

Dang...not sure I have put a quarter in a machine for months and months. Just o many machines to play locally at people's places

#176 5 years ago

A parking meter in David City, Nebraska. Not sure if it was a Magee or Duncan.

#177 5 years ago

Definitely MM at Brixie's. Did they ever bring it back or is it gone for good?

2 months later
    #178 5 years ago

IJ at the movies last sat night in redding CA, it played good just really dirty. Dumped couple bucks in it

#179 5 years ago

This week it was ac/dc and it cost me 3 quarters.... 75 cents to get my ass handed to me

#180 5 years ago

The Avengers. wont be doing that again. THAT red DMD, dont like it. prefer the orange.
    no fun in that pin at all. poor playfield design.

#181 5 years ago

Star Trek LE at Eight on the Break in Dunellen, NJ last week.

Played AC/DC Premium and Attack from Mars as well.

#182 5 years ago

The Avengers. (Pro) $1.00 per game. :/

#183 5 years ago

Dr. Dude at DnD Pinball, Tucson Arizona. Like 2 weeks ago. Before that it was Tron, I think, same place.

-Wes

#184 5 years ago

About a month ago I played a Monopoly at one of the ice rinks my boys play hockey at. 50 cents a play and fairly easy to get a free game since it is set at 3,000,000 points. Fun game, seemed to be fairly well maintained.

#185 5 years ago

2 weeks ago in my TFLE as soon as I got it. 3 of em matter of fact.

#186 5 years ago

Sopranos last Friday on my way home from work. Would have rather been playing Metalica that night, but I didn't have time to go to L&G that evening

#187 5 years ago

I went to Pinball Wizard Arcade last weekend so......

CV
    MM
    LOTR
    Tron LE
    STLE
    TAF
    WOZ
    STTNG
    TZ
    WH20

#188 5 years ago

Tron at msp airport.

#189 5 years ago

There's a pizza parlor in town with a fish tales. I put many quarters into it last week.

#190 5 years ago

The car wash down the street.

#191 5 years ago

Star Trek Pro at a pizza place last weekend. Probably pumped about $10 worth of quarters in there, and it was worth it!

#192 5 years ago

As an aside I talked to Sarah at PWA and she said her WOZ and STLE are getting about $600 each in sales weekly...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 90.00
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 27.50
    $ 15.00
    $ 259.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Other
    Hdmike mods
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 34.50
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    $ 109.99
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside