6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MinusWorlds
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    WP_003227.jpg
    image.jpg
    photo.JPG
    Metallica.jpeg

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Radical at the high life in Oakland. Radical is a really fun game, too bad that variable jackpot is there.

Dude that's the best part! It's so fun b/c it's kinda random (but often not fair). If you play with several players you can steal ball locks too so it's pretty fun to play competitively b/c you can get screwed or screw other players in so many ways. But then if you lose b/c someone got the 10Million Jackpot off multiball they stole from one of your locks, then you can always blame that on why you lost

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

MOPLE at Railroad St. Bar and Grill this past Saturday.

Nice to see my high score on MET posted on pinside. I put a few quarters in this exact machine tonight, along with a few in LOTR. We're lucky to have this place near us.

#103 6 years ago

Addams last weekend (NZDs not quarters), keep meaning to throw a few bucks into a Metallica on route at Burger King in Wellington, just hope it is being well looked after as the Addams wasn't.

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kyflipper:

Mine was xenon when that school teacher died in the Space Shuttle. I had just stopped playing when they announced it and that was my last game of pinball. But I have a new ac/ dc in my garage

Recent: X-Men in Cape May, NJ a month ago.

Back in the 90's it was Black Rose. Hadn't touched a pin for a decade after that.

#105 6 years ago

Scared Stiff last week. Theatre of Magic a month before that.

#106 6 years ago

WOZ at Jilly's in Ocean City, NJ a month ago. Right before that, an epic game of Spiderman further up the boardwalk that went so long the owner shut the lights out and made me leave before I could finish.

#107 6 years ago

Elvis about two weeks ago. Which is fun to play at fun bar called The Coachhouse.

#108 6 years ago

WOZ.....and I put ALOT of them into it.

#109 6 years ago

POTC at a bowling alley a few weeks ago.

#110 6 years ago

Last weekend at Flipper McGill's in Idaho Springs, CO. Played these guys, among others.
    image.jpg

Quoted from Kyflipper:

Mine was xenon when that school teacher died in the Space Shuttle. I had just stopped playing when they announced it and that was my last game of pinball. But I have a new ac/ dc in my garage

You need to get out more.

#111 6 years ago

Stern Star Trek.

The brightest game in the whole joint.

It makes all the other games look like mud

#112 6 years ago

IM and BDK in Vegas 3 weeks ago. Had a great time.

#114 6 years ago

IM
    Which just so happens to be the last game I bought too! Go figure

#115 6 years ago

Yesterday, The Avengers Pro. Before that it was Avatar, Harley Davidson, WOZ, TOM, TAF, Superstar, and SW. Quite the day!

#116 6 years ago

POTC at a bowling alley. Was in good condition. Everything worked fine. Strong flippers. Set up a bit steep though.

#117 6 years ago

"Creature " in a small diner on the Oregon coast a couple months ago. Played good! but sound was too low, didnt really matter - still had fun!

#118 6 years ago

A dirty Tron pro at the Seaside Oregon Arcade on the prom, also played ACDC pro, Rolling Stones, and a super dirty Transformers pro, looks like most of the games have never been cleaned, but they all played good with everything working.

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

AC/DC Pro at Jenks 6 weeks ago.

your droppin quarters into machines when the Silverball museum is just down the street... I grew up playin the machines at Jenks, they used to be all lined up on the back wall. EATPM was me and dads favorite.

AFM - about 5 months ago at 8 on the break, second game the right flipper died on me, we moved to Monster Bash and one of the pop-bumpers were broke so when the ball got near it; just got stuck, shoot some water skiers on Fish Tales and finished the last 45min on WPT.

#121 6 years ago

Demolition man at the paradise bar in Galena, il. at lunch today

#122 6 years ago

Super Mario Bros at Rocco's Pizza in Little Canada, MN this past week.

#123 6 years ago

transformers pro. today.

#124 6 years ago

The Rolling Stones at a local dollar theater a month ago.

#125 6 years ago

Dr. Who at PHOF yesterday.

#126 6 years ago

About a month ago...in fact every time I visit the St. Peters Village Arcade near Pottstown, PA.

He has ONLY classic EMs (and some vintage shooting games, a bowling game and other odds & ends).

Every one of them is set on classic pricing. Most games are 2 plays for 25 cents - MIBS in particular is 3 plays for 25 cents AND ALSO has a slot 1 Play for a dime AND ALSO another coin slot 1 play for 2 nickels.

Most games on 5 ball play.

Oh...and +++++++ they all operate correctly!

It is ABSOLUTELY a classic throwback to my mid-70s childhood at the Jersey Shore Boardwalk - this is how pinball was back then!

#127 6 years ago

WOZ at the pinball hall of fame in Vegas.

2 weeks later
    #128 6 years ago

Cactus Canyon at Perfect Games in Ames, Iowa. It's a bowling alley with a redemption arcade and pizza joint inside. They have one pin. Had it for several years. You purchase a reloadable credit card and just swipe the card reader on it. 79 Cents per game. Odd price, I know. The game was in pretty good condition. Seemed to work corectly. May of had a few lights burned out in the upper left rollover lanes?? Hard to tell. They don't exactly keep those places lit up well. It was fun to play. Has a lot going on. Multiball, ramps, lanes, pf toys, and "two 6 shooters that will see you through. That's 12 dead and 188 pall bearers".

#129 6 years ago

Metallica Premo at the High Dive.

#130 6 years ago

Metallica at Game Galaxy

#131 6 years ago

A New Star Trek Pro at Grinker's Grand Palace in Eagle, Idaho.

2 weeks later
    #133 5 years ago

Yesterday it was a Stern IJ.

#134 5 years ago

Last week dropped coin in SW, TAF, IM, WOZ, FH, TOM, and Tri Zone. They are all in perfect working condition because they are owned and operated by a Pinsider!

#135 5 years ago

MM at the 1Up in Denver last week.

#136 5 years ago

Metallica at the airport in July.

#137 5 years ago

Pumped a few bucks into a twilight zone today. I still don't like that game.

#138 5 years ago

EATPM at the pizza shop next to work yesterday - actually 2 = 50cents 5 ball game low replay (18.5) one more reason to get to work early. lol

#139 5 years ago

Iron Man at one of the local theaters.

#140 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

MM at the 1Up in Denver last week.

Me Too! Love the color dmd

#141 5 years ago

I dropped some quarters in a Sopranos at Knuckleheads in Reno. It works 100% but needs some bulbs replaced and a good cleaning. In Reno I have about 20 machines inthe wild within a few miles of my house so I get to drop some coins pretty often.

#142 5 years ago

Played Pirates of the caribbean yesterday. The game was cool enough I guess, but I was underwhelmed.
    Put in a buck won two games, and decided I would never own or put money in this game again.

#143 5 years ago

WOZ and LOTR. I have all my pins set on quarter play. Pay or I don't play!

- Don

#144 5 years ago

ST pro about an hour ago... Fun game also played MET pro. I have to say I prefer ST over MET I did notice that the ST playfield was BADLY dimpled and it was only 2 weeks old seemed strange as the ac/dc and MET sitting right beside it looked fine.

#145 5 years ago

T2 over a month ago.
    We have a local Shiterator that has a few games, all abominable condition.. but I still manage to put a dollar or 2 in his games. God bless him, lol

#146 5 years ago

Vending machine....Oh, you meant pin. RBION

#147 5 years ago

Batman Dark Knight at the airport.

#148 5 years ago

Spider-man ToPS tournament - Pyramid Scheme - Grand Rapids, MI

Pot is sitting at $90 right now.

#149 5 years ago

Doctor Who during a coin-drop tourney 4 weeks ago.

#150 5 years ago

Acdc lanes & games cambridge ma last weekend

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 8.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.95
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 64.00
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside