Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MinusWorlds
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    WP_003227.jpg
    image.jpg
    photo.JPG
    Metallica.jpeg
    There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 10 years ago

a few weeks ago at Reciprocal (NYC) in a Fishtales. threw several dollars in the WOZ as well. btw, great place cause the guys that work there are about as friendly as you can get (esp for NYC! lol)

#52 10 years ago

Soprano's, Nascar and High Speed at Funhouse in Sandy Springs, Ga.

I love pins in the wild. Was sent there by fellow Pinsiders.

#53 10 years ago

Sopranos last weekend. My son and I played a dozen or so games. We even matched on the same game and earned two free credits. That doesn't happen often.

#54 10 years ago

Last night at Zeitgeist I played Attack From Mars. Actually there was a credit on it so I guess that doesn't really count:

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#55 10 years ago

CFTBL at 403 Club Saturday

#56 10 years ago

Pirates of the Carribean last Friday but it was more like $5 Played for a couple of hours and had a blast. Also dropped coins on Hook and TFTC this last week.
    Cheers!

#57 10 years ago

Pirates of the Carribean last Friday but it was more like $5 Played for a couple of hours and had a blast. Also dropped coins on Hook and TFTC this last week.
    Cheers!

#58 10 years ago

I put some quarters into a BDK last summer at a candlepin bowling alley (had never played one before). Worked pretty well too.

#59 10 years ago

Sopranos @ the rex bar in Duluth. Needs a cleaning very badly

#60 10 years ago

My GF fly's a lot for work and I get pics and texts when she is in the airport arcade in mpls playing Tron.....I get so jealous!

#61 10 years ago

Southland Little Pro about 1am. Replaced the chain that makes the golfer hit and played a game to see if it worked. 9 holes in 17 strokes.

LTG : )

#62 10 years ago

Last time I paid to play a pinball machine would have been a Stern Indiana Jones at the localcinema
    The machine would hhave been new at the time

#63 10 years ago

Gorgar last Saturday. And I won a free game!

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Southland Little Pro about 1am. Replaced the chain that makes the golfer hit and played a game to see if it worked. 9 holes in 17 strokes.
    LTG : )

How convenient that amazing score after you were closed with no one around, Prada sure won't squeel.

My last quarter went into WOF at SS Billiards

#65 10 years ago

MOPLE at Railroad St. Bar and Grill this past Saturday. WP_003227.jpgWP_003227.jpg

#66 10 years ago

Not quarter but did put 50p in a very clean batman dark knight back in August this year

#67 10 years ago

Avengers Pro at Grand Rapids airport about a month ago. *searching for balls* is probably still on the display

#68 10 years ago

Played some location pin on Sunday for a few hours.
    I will drop some coin at league tonight in Charlottesville, VA.

#69 10 years ago

Stern Indiana Jones at a bar near work 2 weeks ago, and I can say without a doubt it will be the last quarter I ever put in a Stern Indiana Jones.

#70 10 years ago

The Adams family last month, trying to like that game so I keep dumping quarters in it.

#71 10 years ago

scared stiff at Lake Alice bar and grill

#72 10 years ago

LOTR last weekend... Level up arcade Eugene Or

image.jpgimage.jpg

#73 10 years ago

POTC last weekend, a strong breeze would give you a danger, I think i'm done playing that tilty son of a gun.

#74 10 years ago
    #75 10 years ago

Star Trek Pro @ Bumpernets in Birmingham,AL. Game is Smooth!

#77 10 years ago

Retro Pinball King of Diamonds this past weekend.

#78 10 years ago

ACDC pro but it cost a dollar here per game has been for quite a wile, compared to USA prices that pretty steep. Believe me if you think shits expensive in the USA try AUS, you guys haven't got it to bad.

#79 10 years ago

Not to hijack the thread but, Out of curiosity what are the property rental prices in your part of the USA in Brisbane a 2 bedroom shitbox anywhere even near the city will run about $600-700 a week and the AUS $ is about the same as US$

#80 10 years ago

Rollercoaster Tycoon, Calgary airport (put in 4 actually as its a buck to start), got 2 back and the bugger kept my other 2.....not amused, guess I'm 50% at fault for game choice

#81 10 years ago

TSPP, a few weeks ago at the bowling alley.

#82 10 years ago

Last game I paid for (You load credits onto a barcoded card and swipe it at the machine) was AFM at Golfland in Mesa, AZ yesterday. Last real quarter drop was on a Metallica LE at 2Up in Denver about 2 weeks ago.

#83 10 years ago

Mine was POTC this summer in Destin. I put up a high score on my 4th game. It was somewhere around 50 mil. I had to leave and gave a kid my last replay before I had to go. It's always cool to pay it forward and pass on the addiction.

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Avengers Pro at Grand Rapids airport about a month ago. *searching for balls* is probably still on the display

This very machine couldn't locate its balls to save its life when i was stuck in that airport last March.

#85 10 years ago

I wish all airports would have pins. Seems like the ideal place for them - lots of space, lots of people with time...

#86 10 years ago

Star Trek Pro last week at Game Galaxy in Nashville.

#87 10 years ago

RFM, TAF, TF, ACDC...yesterday at our local arcade..

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Mine was POTC this summer in Destin. I put up a high score on my 4th game. It was somewhere around 50 mil. I had to leave and gave a kid my last replay before I had to go. It's always cool to pay it forward and pass on the addiction.

Where in Destin,Fl?

#89 10 years ago

In my new Cocktail Pin Night Moves. I havent installed a free play button yet. Otherwise I played a Stern Indy Sunday near my home.

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

Not to hijack the thread but, Out of curiosity what are the property rental prices in your part of the USA in Brisbane a 2 bedroom shitbox anywhere even near the city will run about $600-700 a week and the AUS $ is about the same as US$

If you want to live by the ocean, that will get you a sleeping bag under the lifeguard tower here, or maybe a small studio. Inland it will also get you a studio, if you don't mind mariachi music. 2 bedroom apartments with hot women by the pool are in the $1500- $2000 range (this is So Cal).

#91 10 years ago

STTNG at Starbase Arcade, just before it closed down for good in August.

#92 10 years ago

PotC on Friday night. 50 cents a play, slingshots were basically dead and the automatic plunger didn't work (great for multi ball!).

#93 10 years ago

Apollo 13 at the phof Sunday afternoon ! ( the last pin I played ) or maybe it was star ship troopers. Can't remember now .

#94 10 years ago

There is an AFM in the bus stop where I pick up clients sometimes (like tomm. morning!) Also a beat Taxi, but I haven't really played much AFM, so will give a few more quarters....set on 50 cent play too!

#95 10 years ago

Bad Cats at Trees Wings in Royal Palm Beach FL and made high score

#96 10 years ago
    Quoted from CptAwesomest:

This very machine couldn't locate its balls to save its life when i was stuck in that airport last March.

Wow, so that thing just keeps taking quarters and never puts out (reminds me of a girl I "dated" in 10th grade). I was back two weeks ago and didn't drop any money in it, but I did hit the start button; "searching for balls".....

#97 10 years ago

MM at Pinballz (Austin) about 2 months ago.

#98 10 years ago

IJ in Keystone CO. The flippers were weak, so it wasn't great fun.

#99 10 years ago

Whitewater at Carousel Arcade in Seaside Heights, NJ
    A week or two before the fire.

#100 10 years ago

Radical at the high life in Oakland. Radical is a really fun game, too bad that variable jackpot is there.

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-last-machine-you-put-a-quarter-in/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.