Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MinusWorlds
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    WP_003227.jpg
    image.jpg
    photo.JPG
    Metallica.jpeg
    There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 10 years ago

Mine was xenon when that school teacher died in the space shuttle. I had just stopped playing when they announced it and that was my last game of pinball. But I have a new ac/ dc in my garage

#2 10 years ago

1086 or 87 I don't know help me out

#3 10 years ago

Spider-Man in a bar in July this past summer.....

#4 10 years ago

TSPP. Sucks having it right next to the pool tables, because there are always annoying drunks around there.

#5 10 years ago

Roadshow last time i have been to the states in 1997 .
    No Ouarters over here .

#6 10 years ago

That would be the last game I played in North America too: no quarters here either, plus games are $1/play if you're lucky.

I think it was a TZ in a pool hall in Waterloo, Ontario, but I'm not sure. Might have been the Addams there instead.

#7 10 years ago

No quarters - but - I played a Star Trek Pro at the Belgian Open this weekend. Well worth 1 euro!

Also played T3, TAF, BDK and Stargate in 4 different pubs within 100 yards (GC on 3 of them). It seems like more of an achievement getting a replay when you've had to pay for the game.

I miss games on site - very rarely see them in the UK now.

#8 10 years ago

I just threw a couple in a Fire at the local pizza joint waiting for my order.

#9 10 years ago

Metallica at PHoF last night. Metallica.jpegMetallica.jpeg

#10 10 years ago

Rolling Stones in the airport last week.

#11 10 years ago

it was 1 euro coin
    in a Stern Star trek on the Belgian Open Pinball last weekend -> https://plus.google.com/photos/105270652088953354058/albums/5932104314927926241?banner=pwa&authkey=CJG1p8er3ry2hAE

#12 10 years ago

Ironman at the PHOF last month

#13 10 years ago

Shrek at Universal when on vacation with the family in July.

#14 10 years ago

Star Trek. I spent $5.00 bucks and my first couple of games were quick. I also wasted a couple bucks on WOZ. Makes you appreciate having machines in your home.

#15 10 years ago

TSPP,it was dirty and needed work

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kyflipper:

1086 or 87 I don't know help me out

January '86 is when the Challenger explosion happened.

Chris

#17 10 years ago

I sold my Tee'd off, a couple weeks ago. The new owner put it on location at a mini putt / driving range.

I was there dropping in quarters mid sept

#18 10 years ago

BK2K in a local pizza place a few weeks ago

#19 10 years ago

No Idea - I hit pinballz and dump 10-20$ worth in each visit... Outside of the arcade, it was a BSD at a local restaurant.

#20 10 years ago

the "jacks open" in my pin room, last night... got 3 credits for it too, no pinflation in my room...

i also put a dime in the "4 square"...

#21 10 years ago

NGG, a couple months ago. Should have saved my quarters. It was extremely trashed.

#22 10 years ago

Sunday night, I pumped quarters into Star Trek, WOZ, IJ, ACDC, and Fasbreak.

#23 10 years ago

TAF in the wild...

#24 10 years ago

BIB AC/DC at the 3rd Rail

#25 10 years ago

Last time I had a chance was TSPP about a month ago.

#26 10 years ago

Actual quarters? Royal Rumble in Rochester NY 3 weeks ago. Game died as I was playing.

Tokens? WOZ at Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham NH about 1.5 weeks ago.

Dollars? Sopranos at Amsterdams in NYC. Unfortunately they took it out since then.

I don't care how bad a machine is. If it is out on location and running I'll dump some quarters into it.

#27 10 years ago

The Adams family.

1 euro, 3 balls, Breda, The Netherlands.

#28 10 years ago

Lots last weekend -- X-men, Cyclone, Fast Break, Theater of Magic, Medieval Madness, Twilight Zone. . . the list goes on and on. Thanks again D&D pinball!

#29 10 years ago

WOZ at Marvin's Marvelous Museum over a month ago. Not playing it again until I get my LE in a few weeks and can try the new code revisions at home for the first time, haha.

#30 10 years ago

Elvis last Saturday at the local hockey rink. It is in horrible repair, but my son loves playing it so we will probably be playing it again tonight.

#31 10 years ago

Last week , Fish Tales @ Ludy's BBQ. Machine needs
    work but I still drop a few bucks in it every time I go there

#32 10 years ago

TAF about 1 month ago. On location at a local bar & gill

#33 10 years ago

WOZ at the Enchanted Castle

#34 10 years ago

Batman dk at a bar..2 weeks ago. My wife's favorite game.

#35 10 years ago

LOTR last weekend @ a Godfathers pizza.

#36 10 years ago

The shadow 2 weeks ago on thursday.

#37 10 years ago

AC/DC Pro at Jenks 6 weeks ago.

#38 10 years ago

Last week, I think it was Family Guy in Santa Cruz.

#39 10 years ago

Stern Indiana Jones a couple of days ago. Star Trek and Family Guy last Friday.

#40 10 years ago

AC/DC about a month ago. I would put more in it but the OP won't fix issues that are easily dealt with.

#41 10 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon put 50 cents in it then I bought It.

#42 10 years ago

I put quarters in Championship Pub at The Pub here in Gettysburg a few weeks ago. I think the other most recent machines I put coins in were Attack From Mars, Dark Knight, AC/DC, and Ironman at RoQ, a heavy metal billiard bar in Stockholm, Sweden. Of course there it was Swedish krona.

#43 10 years ago

Xmen at a local truck stop not far from my house.
    About a week ago.

#44 10 years ago

My AC/DC Premium last night.

#45 10 years ago

Last night, at the North Bowl in Philadelphia, I put .75 in to the 24 machine that I had found on the pinmap early in the day. So I was excited to go there after work hoping to play it for the first time. After falling in love with 24 I now have to spend the next couple days reading what's wrong with it... one night isn't enough to know if you can live with it at home no matter how amazing it feels the first night

Had a great time with two replays from the playfield, two matches won, and five replays off of setting high scores. I spent about two hours and towards the end I kept thinking that I was not going to have the same amount of time to play the Avatar (looking for my first time on it as well) or the AV pro that they had.

And oh how the mighty have fallen! I locked a ball on Avatar and the machine never recovered, eventually I just power cycled it after about ten minutes of ball searching.

I should have left it there but thought I'd drop a dollar in the Avengers and walked away a minute later with maybe a million on the board lol.

#47 10 years ago

The Pepsi machine down the hall, this morning.

#48 10 years ago

touché

#50 10 years ago

No Fear, at Pinball Wizard in NH. Loved it!

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-last-machine-you-put-a-quarter-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.