(Topic ID: 329525)

What is the craziest or most awkward place you had to remove a pin?

By vdojaq

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinwizkid
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2023-01-19 10_11_04-1990 Cadillac DeVille - barter - trade swap — Mozilla Firefox (resized).png
    72719423-6CCD-4221-8C7E-DDAAB0513DBF (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4893 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4892 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 1 year ago

Bought my Robo-War from a recently widowed elderly woman. The game was her husband’s.

I politely asked her if I could bring a friend over to help me load it, as she seemed sort wary of even letting a strange man into her house, let alone two.

After my friend and I loaded the game, I thanked her again for letting me bring my buddy along. She said “ohh, I was never really worried about that.” She then patted her hip, and pulled out a massive concealed gun.

I skedattled on outta there at light speed.

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blake:

In Vermont most would have asked make and caliber before kindly showing our own.

Gun culture is crazy different down here in these parts of the country! It totally caught me off guard!

#44 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blake:

If folks haven't been exposed throughout their life I'm sure it amplifies that nervousness.

For sure! Not to derail, but when I lived in Montana, firearms were everywhere. You'd see them strapped to hips of tons of folks. I never really thought twice about it since it was completely normalized there. But over here on the coast where it's not even remotely close to being normalized, it was just not something I even expected to see from an elderly woman in a busy suburban New Jersey town!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-craziest-or-most-awkward-place-you-had-to-remove-a-pin-?tu=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.