Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

Getting the ball in the vault on TAF without the bookcase open... "Dirty pool old man. I like it." Also, tour the mansion shot... "Fifty Millliiiooonnnn."

#102 10 years ago

I think the best shot ever is LOTR center ring shot , it's just an awesome feeling when you make it !!!
Another amazing shot but is very difficult is in "Fire!!" Pinball when you have to go up the center ladder to save your fellow firefighters to get multiball , just a great feeling !!!

Another feel good shot is in Addams family....swamp , and electric chair ready to give multiball ...you make that shot and is an amazing feeling ....specially when you hear the thunder and then "it's showtime" ...what a blast !!!

Roadshow has a lot of good shot ...but the best one is when Ted is sleeping and you make him swallow the ball to get multiball ......very cool and hard shot .....

8 months later
#103 10 years ago

And a new challenger appears in the form of consecutive Warp Ramp shots on ST.

#104 10 years ago

fun, but it doesn't compete with the satisfaction of the Picard Maneuver.

#105 10 years ago

I like making the Avengers Pro right side Iron Man loop, then slapping the ball up the Widow ramp. The ball comes lightning fast, and very it is very satisfying........

#106 10 years ago

Well WH2O has a monkey which is sweet

#107 10 years ago

Volcano shot in Congo just feels so gratifying to hit.

#108 10 years ago

Still saying the cup shot in Diner....

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Picard Maneuver.

Can someone explain this one? I hear a lot about it, but not sure I know what it is.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Can someone explain this one? I hear a lot about it, but not sure I know what it is.

Left orbit followed by upper right flipper to upper left ramp in a single flowing motion.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Still saying the cup shot in Diner....

Top 2 shots in pinball (in my collection, so therefore "all of pinball" - haha) are Diner and WW.

The Diner shot is the 2nd best shot in my collection... While there is certain drain risk with hitting that right Diner ramp full speed with those ramp posts so low in the PF, I have to say that the WW million shot is tougher -- albeit -- the shot does have zero risk -- it's just harder, especially with 3 balls rattling around the cage. It's tough to set it up. It's easier to set up the Diner shot. I like the "feel" of the Diner one more, but I feel more accomplished when I knock the WW shot. I also feel like there is more luck in the Diner shot as to it's duration, where the WW shot has no luck in the shot on my machine. You either nail it well or you don't.

Both are great shots. My honorable mention 3rd best shot is the Space Shuttle center ramp shot. Love the bell, the light show when balls are released, and future bell rings. Bells rule.

-mof

#112 10 years ago

Super Jackpot on STTNG. Hitting the delta ramp during Borg multiball and thus loading the Borg cannon so it can shoot it back at you again. Love it!

Followed closely by making the powerfield shot during gumball mutliball in TZ. A great challenge and reward.

#113 10 years ago

The jackpot collect in Taxi is very satisfying. Doing all the work to pick up every passenger, making that shot, and then being rewarded with an awesome sound, light, and enough-bell-ringing-to-piss-off-your-wife-who-is-asleep-upstairs show!

#114 10 years ago

Maybe not one shot, but hitting the couch during MB in TSPP is very satisfying.

3 years later
#115 6 years ago

I'm going to vote Congo. After just getting the game I never realized how awesome that shot feels.

#116 6 years ago

Cannon shot to sink a ship on Black Rose.

#117 6 years ago

Diner cup shot when you get a really solid shot.
Jackpot shot in Whirlwind. The music is great.
Hole in one on No Good Gophers.
Insanity falls on White Water.
Captive Ball shot to release both locked balls on Fireball.
Bust A Move on Radical!
Couch shot on TSPP.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm going to vote Congo. After just getting the game I never realized how awesome that shot feels.

+1.

and the ring shot in LOTR

#119 6 years ago

Getting 2M+ on the Diner Cup shot.
The captive ball Bank Robbery shot on Maverick.

1 year later
#120 4 years ago

For me - the turbo lock on #indianapolis-500 is amazing. Especially if you can combine it with the left-loop-into-the-lock shot... Wouldn't you say @plovis ??

I enjoy the "SUDDEN" ka-Thunk of the ball lock in #indiana-jones as well. If you miss, it comes back hard. If you make it, it's tension release and you can take breather / drink!

Love the Piano shot on #twilight-zone.
Huge fan of every single shot on the playfield of #theatre-of-magic ... they are all just so perfect to me... Love it.

#121 4 years ago

Take your pick:
Deadpool Snikt shot
Deadpool Katana ramp
Deadpool Collosus shot
Pretty amazing that any 3 of these shots are easy candidates for best shot in pinball...and all 3 reside in the same game

#122 4 years ago

Jjp POTC black pearl to sink the dauntless shot

#123 4 years ago

ACDC, when shooting Song Jackpot worth 69mil and 3x is lit for 208mil and then to finish the game with 351mil. Amazing game.

#124 4 years ago

Walking Dead, hitting Bicycle Girl with the Crossbow while running CDC

#125 4 years ago

I’ve gotta second the Snikt shot in Deadpool.

#126 4 years ago

Great question. Honorable mention: Million shot on Comet for ushering in big money / big prizes style shots.

1 month later
#127 4 years ago

Most rewarding shot IMHO is the Valcano shot in Congo

#128 4 years ago

Gotta Love spell check “Volcano”

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Take your pick:
Deadpool Snikt shot
Deadpool Katana ramp
Deadpool Collosus shot
Pretty amazing that any 3 of these shots are easy candidates for best shot in pinball...and all 3 reside in the same game

I own this machine and i think the Super Skill Shot is the most satisfying on the game.
Full plunge to left flipper and sweep straight through to the Katana ramp for 5mil.

I also have the Hobbit and am looking forward to seeing the show for the Smaug Black Arrow kill shot. Suppossed to also be one of the most spectacular rewards in pinball.

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Take your pick:
Deadpool Snikt shot
Deadpool Katana ramp
Deadpool Collosus shot

I was able to hit the Snikt standup and it ricochet'd up the katama ramp. Do you consider your Snikt shot and the Katama ramp as two different shots? If so, the Snikt ricochet is the best shot I think.

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Take your pick:
Deadpool Snikt shot
Deadpool Katana ramp
Deadpool Collosus shot

That Snikt shot is awesome, mostly happens by luck but it's getting easier. Katana is a very close second.

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I was able to hit the Snikt standup and it ricochet'd up the katama ramp. Do you consider your Snikt shot and the Katama ramp as two different shots? If so, the Snikt ricochet is the best shot I think.

Yea; i’d Say they’re two different shots. And that Snikt is so cool, so satisfying.

#133 4 years ago

You shoot to two different parts of the playfield even though the ball ends up in the same place.

#134 4 years ago

Need a poll in this thread.

Yes, the Congo shot is nice.

But DP's katana shot AND snikt shot both beat it. No question IMO.

#135 4 years ago

Just went and played to try and get the DP Super skill shot. Got it second ball and then got an extra ball, got it again, but it didn't have the legs to crest the ramp. Took it out for the second time on third ball. I love that shot.
It even looks brilliant when you watch someone else get it. My mate Zak is a master at it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Mary, FL
$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-shot-in-pinball/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.