Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by nicoy3k
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fd39078b2feb8ea419d7bd8dbb735e2e1981f0d9 (resized).jpg
    A9D1A73C-011A-4A97-B2AC-CC94352F941E (resized).jpeg
    20200329_185638.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 4 years ago

Well since you already own Iron Maiden (people really should look at collections before answering) easily the best pro “priced” games are:

Star Trek Pro

Ironman

Based on your avatar alone and what you can pick one up for on the HUO market
    Spider-Man would be one of the best games you can pick up, amazing rules, one of Ritchie’s best layouts and it’s packed!!

Tron Pro (if you can get one on a pro budget)

Metallica is a fantastic pro but I prefer the cool mechs on the Prem and that left to right orbit diverter on Deadpool is a game changer, Deadpool is Premium all the way with that.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeye11:

Both Star Trek and Metallica are solid pros. I really enjoy Star Trek.

A9D1A73C-011A-4A97-B2AC-CC94352F941E (resized).jpegA9D1A73C-011A-4A97-B2AC-CC94352F941E (resized).jpeg
    #72 4 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

I once owned a ST LE and now jonesing for another shot at killing those Klingon animals! I would definitely settle for a Pro.

Can’t go wrong with Star Trek but the light show on the Premium is awesome and those LED side rails on the LE are insane, wont ever sell my LE unless I reach 5YM wizard mode. So I’ll likely have it until the day I die

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-pro-model-pin?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.