(Topic ID: 42291)

What is the "Best" pinball show of the year?

By Butch2099

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinmister
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I look forward to the Allentown show every year & last year I visited the York show because it was within driving distance. But looking at the events page I have to wonder if there is a show out there that people go to not just because it's convenient. Is there a "Have to" make the trip show/ plan vacation around/shouldn't miss event? (Thinking Comic Con San Diego type deal)

#2 11 years ago

Check out Martin's Pinball News dot com. Diary of up coming shows. And show reports.

Read up and see what interests you.

Allentown is known for the flea market, now indoors. Pacific Pinball Expo ( in hiatus until they have their building ? ) if you want 350 EMs and a lot of neat stuff. Texas Pinball Festival - hey it's Texas and they never do anything small in Texas. Midwest Gaming Classic - a level of excitment you have to see to believe with all the gamers add to the show and the pinball part keeps growing and getting better every year. Michigan Pinball Expo is great for big tournaments. Pinball at the Zoo has been popular for many years.

And my own favorite. Expo. 3rd weekend of October in Chicago. You get the longest running show, Stern tour, tradition. Held in the home of pinball. Famous and infamous. I love the people. And where else can you see the LTG : ) Show.

What ever you do, go, apply yourself, have a blast. Every show has a lot to offer and you want to experience them, don't read about them later.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

I'll ck out the newsletter, Chicago sounds interesting...

#4 11 years ago

CAX is right next door to Great America. So you can play pins, video games, then hit an amusement park with great roller coasters across the street.

#5 11 years ago

I talked to vendor about this-they said Texas Pinball Festival was good show and show in Chicago for number of vendors.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-pinball-show-of-the-year and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.