(Topic ID: 277911)

What is the best Jersey Jack Pinball Machine?

By ilovegames

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Dr-pin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What is the best Jersey Jack Pinball Machine? ”

• Wizard of OZ 81 votes
      18%
    • Hobbit 56 votes
      13%
    • Dialed In 122 votes
      27%
    • Pirates Of The Caribbean 149 votes
      33%
    • Willy Wonka 39 votes
      9%

(447 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4470 (resized).JPG
    99161703-5C66-4998-BFCC-3ACC2B27865A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Guns N' Roses
    Trust me.

You fucking tease,we know you've seen and played it you tease!haha

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I didn't think a JJP game could be more beautiful than WOZ (Full disclosure: I'm a WOZ owner). But when POTC came out, I realized I was wrong. I've played it many times, but it just doesn't pull me in, though. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just not passionate about the theme, or the music doesn't grab me, or the callouts, or just the gameplay itself. I can't put my finger on it. But it just leaves me bored. Same thing with TZ for me...and I LOVE that theme. So to each his own, I guess.

I owned a beautiful TZ for around 5 years and I was bored with it after a short time,but kept it because it impressed other pinheads.

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kingpin22:

Dialed In Babee! Complete masterpiece, so refreshing to have a original theme, love the art, sound, Easter eggs throughout, love the humor. Complete package. Great shooting game. Would love to see a code update with a hint that Rudy is head of DIE, CRAZY!!!!!

This is how I felt about DI until I bought Wonka and I can't stop playing Wonka

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

You bring up a good point although it really is a great game that is really only appreciated in a home environment as it has a very complex rule set.

Wonka is better in home for the learning curve

#114 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Seems like the opinions are all over the map, some think Wonka is worst some think it's the best and the same can be said about all the pins. That means JJP is doing it correctly they are mixing it up not making the same kind of pin every time.

So true^^^^^^^^^^^^

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from pascal-pinball:

imho wonka is the best jjp pin

Ummm I think I agree?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-jersey-jack-pinball-machine-?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.