Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Johnny
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Johnny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Looking for input from the pros

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

STTNG.

All kidding aside, what was the machine that got you into pinball?

The one I have STTNG

I would rather not drop right back in to another project, BUT will do it for the right game with problems I can handle

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

F-14 and Fish Tales together

lolololol. I'd rather keep my STTNG. Just had a good job pay up for me. PIN TIME DAMMIT!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from guymontag451:

You should make the trek to pinballz in Austin and try out some bang for your buck lessor appreciated or older (non dmd) titles to get some actual playtime before you would buy.

I actually just emailed Darren, the owner of Pinballz. He's a great guy and I've dealt with him in the past. His tech Billy is VERY patient on the phone.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

Oh the guy only wanted to do a trade? no cash? That's a bummer. Because really, those two pins are great. and they would compliment your sttng well.

I'm sure he'd take cash, but I just thought that's what you were talking about.

I just got a 2500 offer on my STTNG! SHIT!

#22 12 years ago

If I could find a T3 in that range, I would.

I wouldn't mind having a Taxi/Diner set up

#26 12 years ago

I wish I could make VP work.

#28 12 years ago

Thanks Ben, but I ain't touching eBay. I will deal in Texas. The only online purchase I would consider would be from a reputable Pinsider.

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

High Speed 2 and keep about $1000 in your pocket/bankbook

That's one I have my eye on. If I could find it, I'd just buy a second pin.

#33 12 years ago

Kinda what I'm thinking. Sure, money is burning a hole in my pocket, but I'm in no hurry.

#39 12 years ago

Hell, I'd drive to Florida from Houston for the right multi pin deal.

In a heartbeat. I have a covered pickup

#43 12 years ago

I'm thinking about sitting on the cash for a while. But I am constantly scanning for deals. Just not much to be had in my part of the world.

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I just sold my "MINT" Junk Yard for 2,600.00.That is a pinball you would enjoy.

There's a Junkyard here on CL for 2700

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Johnny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-game-i-can-get-for-about-2500?tu=Johnny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.