New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 249495)

What is the best frozen pizza?

By FatPanda

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 237 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by girloveswaffles
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 77 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190912_150235 (resized).jpg
    5bfe78b996600 (resized).jpg
    c700x420 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    cWLBfd6ERSKz5JO9Ji7W_FK1A0811 (resized).jpg
    drafthaus (resized).JPG
    screamin (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20190831_080959.jpg
    Donatos_Pizza (resized).JPG
    2-1 (resized).jpg
    Kirkland-Thin-Crust-Pepperoni-Pizza-13 (resized).jpg
    E1AC5115-B2A3-44E3-A5DB-69CD4AFA6BEC (resized).jpeg
    20190820_075316 (resized).jpg
    ginos (resized).png
    am-flat-img_2150 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 1 year ago
    Screenshot_2019-08-15-16-35-36-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-08-15-16-38-07-1 (resized).png
    #157 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

When it comes to frozen pizza sometimes less is more. Most do taste like cardboard so I stick with what I was raised on-Totino's Party Pizza (Hamburger is the best). I will even go further and dare to say that I like it better cold-like a day old sitting in the fridge. A Boboli-Bo[quoted image]

Tortinos pizzas are the bomb dot com!

#160 1 year ago
    Quoted from gjm7777:

There is something so filthy, yet so right about Totinos. I have lived near Chicago my whole life and good pizza has been available always, yet there are times when you just want to deviate. The crust is amazing, almost deep fried and I don't care if the sausage is made of pure rat anus - it's tasty.

Lol

The little square chunks of pepperoni is what i love. Best pepperoni around!

2 weeks later
    #207 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Just don't try to cook a rising crust pizza on it!
    They are also great for heating up frozen burritos, fries, tater tots...

I just cooked one on mine and it turned out great.

#208 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Decide to give one of these a spin. Works rather well. Separate heating elements for top and bottom, which you can set independently. A lot easier to get a nice golden brown crust w/o burning the toppings.[quoted image]

I just bought a Presto Pizzazz plus and i totally love it. It makes pizza great and we have also cooked chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, and bisquits on it. Its so much better than using the oven.

#216 1 year ago

Sounds like I should give rising crust on the Pizzazz another go. What, go like 10 minutes on just the lower to start?

I just did 12 minutes on the lower burner and then 12 minutes on duel and it turned out perfect. I like the Pizzazz Plus far more than i ever dreamed that i would. I will never be without one of these after getting one. If it tears up i will instantly order a new one.

#218 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

On ours the pan went bad long before the machine gave out (which it eventually did - we used it a LOT). Don't ever spray non-stick cooking spray on the pan.

Thanks for the tip. No need to so far as everything just slides right off of it. I don’t generally get excited about any kind of cooking devices but this thing really is the shit. Well worth 40 bucks.

#220 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

When the non-stick coating finally went, we eventually used baking parchment paper to keep the pizza from sticking to the pan and just cut the corners off so it would spin without catching (or catching fire by bending into a heating element). Worked great.

Would be nice if you could order a new baking pan because Debbie still doesn't understand that you have to be really careful how you clean non stick surfaces and not to use metal utensils etc on them. I’ve only explained this to her like 900 times now so I'm hoping maybe it will sink in within another thousand or two times of me telling her. Everytime i have to tell her she gets pissed and we end up yelling at each other and she thinks im an asshole lol. Ive lived with her 6 years and i still can’t make her understand how the thermostat works for the furnace and AC. You would think it was rocket science or something as confused as she is about it haha.

#223 1 year ago

Oh, I love the thing, just hadn't experimented with rising crust, giving up after one ruined one. Or maybe I just figured it wouldn't work, memory is a funny thing.

Piece of cake. 12 minutes with the bottom burner on, the 12 minutes with both burners on and it comes out perfect. Thats a DiGiornos by the way.

#228 1 year ago

, I tried a DiGiorno clone from Aldi

Maybe that is your problem?

#231 1 year ago

As I mentioned earlier, the Mama Cozzi is as good or better for half the price!

I will have to try one out. If it sucks though you owe me a pizza!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Magazines/books
    Just Pinball
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 45.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 279.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 47.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    MicksPinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Special When Lit
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 6.00
    Lighting - Led
    Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside