5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PersonX99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone know what Stern's weekly production rate is?

I ordered an Iron Maiden Pro (my first table) back around April 20th, after the first production run was sold out. I was told I would get a table during the next production run, which was scheduled for June. When I called back a few weeks ago, I was told there was a back order of about 180 machines, leading me to wonder how many machines Stern can produce in a week.

On related notes:

1. Is there anyone out there that ordered a Iron Maiden Pro after April 20th that has received their machine yet?
2. Does anyone have any inside information as to if or when Stern will start producing Iron Maiden Pro's again?

#2 5 years ago

Per my distributor, Pros are being made this week. I was originally told they would be made in the first 2 weeks of June, but it seems like that timeframe slid a bit.

#3 5 years ago

I also heard the same about pros being made this week, so looks like I'll get a game in the next few weeks! I can't freaking wait!

#4 5 years ago

On the tour, they claim they can make 100 machines a day with all lines running.

But, that does not mean that all lines running today are making Maidens

#5 5 years ago

I wonder if Iron Maiden will outsell Metallica Pro. Honestly in my opinion it is the best bang for the buck right now.

#6 5 years ago

I remember asking years ago and Chas said around 30 to 35 per day on one line. But having more then one line running and adding additional shifts could really increase output.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks for the info all. I got the shipping information for my pro this morning, so apparently they are back in production!

#8 5 years ago

i was told Pros would be shipping Mid-June. Guess that means mine will be coming soon, sadly my league finishes up for the season next week. I'll guess I will have to have an "extra" night for the league folk to come and play. Of course, I will have to get the pile of mods I have been working on for it installed first. The pros are a good deal, but look a 'little plain'. I got some good ideas from the IronMaiden mod thread as well as a few of my own home-brew additions. It's gonna ROCK when I am done with it (even if I am not familiar with the music..)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-stern-s-production-capacity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.